Ceasefire Friday in honor of Newtown

#141Mander1861Posted 12/18/2012 4:44:04 PM
dueric posted...
New internet meme. "Videogame defense mode".

When to use: When you have no other logical argument.

Remember what happened last time you tried to be funny and no one laughed?
Your doing it again.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#142CaffeineSnorterPosted 12/18/2012 4:48:35 PM(edited)
dueric posted...

You're doing it again.

The very same could be said about you.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#143Mander1861Posted 12/18/2012 4:46:57 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
dueric posted...

Your doing it again.

The very same could be said about you.

Zing !!!!!!!!!
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#144Naved007Posted 12/18/2012 4:52:49 PM
This is another thing about gun control. You can't really change it now. All the bad guys have the guns on them and if you restrict the guns to the people who abide to the law then the outlaws will soon run rampant.
---
In King Phil We Trust.
Yankees.Giants.Knicks.Rangers | The Walking Dead, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones
#145metroidman92Posted 12/18/2012 4:54:03 PM
I will be devoting my afternoon to Saint's Row, and having murdertime funtime.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#146CrackersTheCatPosted 12/18/2012 4:55:31 PM
metroidman92 posted...
I will be devoting my afternoon to Saint's Row, and having murdertime funtime.

Ha
---
Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.
#147CBratePosted 12/18/2012 5:15:06 PM
This is another thing about gun control. You can't really change it now. All the bad guys have the guns on them and if you restrict the guns to the people who abide to the law then the outlaws will soon run rampant.

Another one for the 'too hard' basket, which is why you'll never change and this will continue until it becomes a weekly event and the world will stop paying attention.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#148Kakashi_LawyerPosted 12/18/2012 5:49:07 PM
yaboyblizz24 posted...
the problem here is MOST gamer's are antisocial nerds who are neglected by most society anyway. to ask that the TERRIBLE community that plays call of duty to do anything other then live their life through their K/D is too much.

since when was it logical to expect a dolphin to drive a automobile filled with small children as passengers? that's about as far as you would get asking the worst gaming community in the world (COD) to understand what a gesture of peace is!

also, criminals don't follow the law so stricter gun laws wouldn't do anything but make even more innocent people at risk! since i'm most likely talking to people living under their parents roof or under their own but still off their parents money or just simply haven't grown up, i don't expect to get far. i mean look what community i'm talking to.

whats sad is, even the KKK knew gestures of peace and decided not to rally! but no matter WHAT HAPPENS you won't stop the spoiled, neglected, brat call of duty child from continuing his yearly grind to top prestige for a whole 24 hours! we might as well tell PEACE to rest in PEACE! congratulations COD community!

we'll see how you feel if your even lucky enough to find some desperate fat girl to sleep with you and bear your seed, all for it to be gunned down while attending school weeks before christmas! we'll see if your call of duty game is still appealing then when your shooting virtual men controlled by.......CHILDREN! can you see what i did here?

lol at comparing a KKK rally full of hate and anger to playing a video game.

Playing or not playing a video game has nothing to do with peace. But since you believer in that sort of thing be sure to hold a "ceasefire on shooting gams that have nothing to do with murders" every day of your life for the many many people who die everyday from guns. Why stop there you should stop playing fighting games to because people die from hand to hand combat everyday. What about the people who die from a slow painful death out of their control every day due to starvation? I guess you should stop eating, but you won't because that is stupid. Oh well still makes you a hypocrite if you do this ceasefire.

The only person who sounds like a spoiled child is you spewing baseless insults. Now you probably think I am some forever alone heartless anti social bastard because I won't be apart of your little ceasefire. If you want to honor the victims do something productive or actually a sign respect via candlelight vigil instead of patting yourself on the back for not playing a video game for a day which sends the wrong message. You are saying video games cause violence and you are unintentionally publicy encouraging more people to follow in the shooter's footsteps sensationalizing mass shootings over other murders.
#149UddersAndBladesPosted 12/18/2012 5:49:47 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
How does this honor them? How does this support the families? How does this do anything?

How does a moment of silence honor them, either? It's just the fact that you're doing something to acknowledge that it happened.
---
dude nah
#150Blizzard09Posted 12/18/2012 5:53:13 PM
I for one will taking part in this call of duty "ceasefire" only because I will not be home. I will out a shooting meeting at the local range.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.