Ceasefire Friday in honor of Newtown

#71yaboyblizz24Posted 12/18/2012 2:25:48 PM
the problem here is MOST gamer's are antisocial nerds who are neglected by most society anyway. to ask that the TERRIBLE community that plays call of duty to do anything other then live their life through their K/D is too much.

since when was it logical to expect a dolphin to drive a automobile filled with small children as passengers? that's about as far as you would get asking the worst gaming community in the world (COD) to understand what a gesture of peace is!

also, criminals don't follow the law so stricter gun laws wouldn't do anything but make even more innocent people at risk! since i'm most likely talking to people living under their parents roof or under their own but still off their parents money or just simply haven't grown up, i don't expect to get far. i mean look what community i'm talking to.

whats sad is, even the KKK knew gestures of peace and decided not to rally! but no matter WHAT HAPPENS you won't stop the spoiled, neglected, brat call of duty child from continuing his yearly grind to top prestige for a whole 24 hours! we might as well tell PEACE to rest in PEACE! congratulations COD community!

we'll see how you feel if your even lucky enough to find some desperate fat girl to sleep with you and bear your seed, all for it to be gunned down while attending school weeks before christmas! we'll see if your call of duty game is still appealing then when your shooting virtual men controlled by.......CHILDREN! can you see what i did here?
---
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
#72HaterWannaBeMePosted 12/18/2012 2:25:49 PM
I'll play an FPS if i want to, this is dumb.
#73yaboyblizz24Posted 12/18/2012 2:29:07 PM
HaterWannaBeMe posted...
I'll play an FPS if i want to, this is dumb.

point proven
---
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
#74MegaCubanPosted 12/18/2012 2:32:23 PM
yaboyblizz24 posted...
the problem here is MOST gamer's are antisocial nerds who are neglected by most society anyway. to ask that the TERRIBLE community that plays call of duty to do anything other then live their life through their K/D is too much.

since when was it logical to expect a dolphin to drive a automobile filled with small children as passengers? that's about as far as you would get asking the worst gaming community in the world (COD) to understand what a gesture of peace is!

also, criminals don't follow the law so stricter gun laws wouldn't do anything but make even more innocent people at risk! since i'm most likely talking to people living under their parents roof or under their own but still off their parents money or just simply haven't grown up, i don't expect to get far. i mean look what community i'm talking to.

whats sad is, even the KKK knew gestures of peace and decided not to rally! but no matter WHAT HAPPENS you won't stop the spoiled, neglected, brat call of duty child from continuing his yearly grind to top prestige for a whole 24 hours! we might as well tell PEACE to rest in PEACE! congratulations COD community!

we'll see how you feel if your even lucky enough to find some desperate fat girl to sleep with you and bear your seed, all for it to be gunned down while attending school weeks before christmas! we'll see if your call of duty game is still appealing then when your shooting virtual men controlled by.......CHILDREN! can you see what i did here?

I read your blog, and then your sig. Thanks for the lol Mr. Potmeets Kettle
---
"Your coffee is terribly nasty"
#75PreacherXWDSXPosted 12/18/2012 2:33:12 PM
Is this a serious post? Stop playing an FPS for one day to honor some kids who died, what the F*** does that have to do with video games.

How about no drinking over the holidays to honor those who have died in Drunk driving accidents, no eating to honor those who have died from obesity, no more Planes because of 9/11 ....where does this madness end?

I feel bad for those families but horrific things happen everyday all over the world too numerous people, say a prayer and move on.

You want to help those families...im sure there is a fund you can donate your hard earned money to.

We need someone to invent the real Matrix so all those that fear the world can go live in a controlled sterile enviorment and leave life to the rest of us.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#76thegamer824Posted 12/18/2012 2:35:03 PM
ill play Black ops 2 but not any other Fps
---
Benevolence
#77FRo3tBLo0dPosted 12/18/2012 2:38:00 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
How does this honor them? How does this support the families? How does this do anything?

It doesn't that is why I will be playing
#78raymanfan1Posted 12/18/2012 2:56:33 PM
Turtlemayor333 posted...
As far as sex goes I've been in a state of "ceasefire" for about three weeks now.

Fix'd.
---
Do others before they do you.
#79TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/18/2012 3:10:52 PM(edited)
Akiba69 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
I hate stuff like this. People die everyday but just because it was a bunch of kids this time it's a super for really reals national tragedy? Come on. I'll just keep on not letting it effect my life outside of feeling sorry for the parents.

What a heartless person you are. Do yourself a favor and never say that to anyone in real life, you're liable to get knocked the **** out by anyone who is a parent.

How is what he said heartless and wrong? He spoke the truth, truth in which i can relate. People do die every day. The only reason why you and a lot of other people are giving this attention is because it is being given attention by the media and thrown in everyone's face constantly. Truth is this isn't out of the ordinary nor is it special. If this happened in another country, say Pakistan, which just this week had a suicide bombing, you wouldn't care half as much as you do because of this. This doesn't effect my life, nor does it effect his. Though he does go on to say how he feels sorry for their parents. So please, explain to me what exactly he did wrong?
This is no different than kids being killed in a drone strike. The only difference it perspective.

WRONG. It hurts me everytime I hear about these shootings as well as when I read about what people in other countries go through. There are people in other countries who fear for their lives everytime they do something as simple as go grocery shopping because of suicide bombings, drone attacks, etc. I'm well aware of all of this. Even the Virginia Tech shooting a few years ago bothered me, not because the media kept talking about it, but because three of my friends were going there at the time and could've been killed.

The reason this particular incident bothers me more than the others is because it happened only 30 mins from my hometown. A member of my family could have very easily been murdered by Adam Lanza. You don't know me, so don't make stupid ass assumptions about me based on absolutely nothing. People like you who sit at their little keyboards everyday talking **** over the Internet like they know everything about the world get on my nerves.

For all you know, anyone on this site could be or know a victim of this shooting, but I guess you and your kind are too busy trying to argue with people on the Internet to stop and think about that.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#80AlphaEndPosted 12/18/2012 3:20:50 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Akiba69 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
I hate stuff like this. People die everyday but just because it was a bunch of kids this time it's a super for really reals national tragedy? Come on. I'll just keep on not letting it effect my life outside of feeling sorry for the parents.

What a heartless person you are. Do yourself a favor and never say that to anyone in real life, you're liable to get knocked the **** out by anyone who is a parent.

How is what he said heartless and wrong? He spoke the truth, truth in which i can relate. People do die every day. The only reason why you and a lot of other people are giving this attention is because it is being given attention by the media and thrown in everyone's face constantly. Truth is this isn't out of the ordinary nor is it special. If this happened in another country, say Pakistan, which just this week had a suicide bombing, you wouldn't care half as much as you do because of this. This doesn't effect my life, nor does it effect his. Though he does go on to say how he feels sorry for their parents. So please, explain to me what exactly he did wrong?
This is no different than kids being killed in a drone strike. The only difference it perspective.

WRONG. It hurts me everytime I hear about these shootings as well as when I read about what people in other countries go through. There are people in other countries who fear for their lives everytime they do something as simple as go grocery shopping because of suicide bombings, drone attacks, etc. I'm well aware of all of this. Even the Virginia Tech shooting a few years ago bothered me, not because the media kept talking about it, but because three of my friends were going there at the time and could've been killed.

The reason this particular incident bothers me more than the others is because it happened only 30 mins from my hometown. A member of my family could have very easily been murdered by Adam Lanza. You don't know me, so don't make stupid ass assumptions about me based on absolutely nothing. People like you who sit at their little keyboards everyday talking **** over the Internet like they know everything about the world get on my nerves.

For all you know, anyone on this site could be or know a victim of this shooting, but I guess you and your kind are too busy trying to argue with people on the Internet to stop and think about that.

In this case we should have a ceasefire for EVERYONE that die, ever. Or least those that are made public.