Shotgun Users

#11NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 7:24:02 AM
Brass_Eye posted...
ITT: TC gets killed by someone with a shotgun. Gets butthurt. Moans on here about them being cheap.

Then I laugh when I see I'm 28-4, while they are 11-30
#12VampirehuntrPosted 12/19/2012 7:31:46 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
Now I finally understand why people use Shotguns

It's because they can't win real gunfights, so they use cheap shotguns in order to get kills

The funny part is that they still all do horrible in the end, but they get 8 kills they wouldn't have if they didn't use Shotguns

It is a gunfight, and a shotgun is a real gun. Lol. Even in real life, there are few weapons that are as old and as feared as the shotgun. What do you really think is gonna happen if you run across someone with a shotgun—at close range—and they squeeze off a round. I'm not an elite player, but it shouldn't be a problem if the other guy/gal decides to exercise his/her right to use a different weapon. ^_^
---
"I'm rich &!%@#!"
- Donnell Rawlings
#13RAIDERof_theARKPosted 12/19/2012 7:33:15 AM
While I'm trying to unlock camos on guns I don't care for, I'll check the score halfway through a match. If I'm not doing well, I pull out the R870 and turn things around. Always top 3 when I get 'er out. I rarely play anything other than free for all, and any shotgun can dominate there.

Got a couple stealth choppers with the S12, which i began to like after getting some attachments, and have been winning matches with the M1216, which is actually alright too. Just really difficult to get ine shot kills with it. Now that I think of it, the M1216 has been getting me at least two hellstorms a match.

Again, TC, you won't beat a good shotgunner in FFA.
---
PSN: RAIDERof_theARK - XBL: RAIDERoftheARK
#14SinCityKidPosted 12/19/2012 7:33:20 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
The funny part is that they still all do horrible in the end, but they get 8 kills they wouldn't have if they didn't use Shotguns

On maps like Hijacked and Standoff, I'll get MVP the majority of the time while toting a shotgun. You need to gain an appreciation for all the legwork a good shotgunner has to do in order to keep his enemy engagements at short range. There's a sacrifice for CQC dominance.

Sorry but your SMG laser will lose to my R870 every time we're both indoors or turn a corner and cross paths. I've noticed more people starting to use shotguns, so you either change your map route and tactics accordingly, or you can just come back here and cry about it some more.
#15BlueKnuxPosted 12/19/2012 7:33:22 AM
If you keep getting killed by shotguns, get better.
---
"The normal make a living. The deranged make history." - Christopher Titus
"A conservative is a liberal that has never been mugged." - Julie, The Maxx
#16fatclemenzaPosted 12/19/2012 7:33:49 AM
Then I laugh when I see I'm 28-4, while they are 11-30

Can't argue with this part. Most shotgunners are horrible players.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#17ish0turfac3Posted 12/19/2012 7:35:53 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Guys he's just a troll.

Shotguns Naruto in the face with my Gold KSG.

Being called a troll is so overused, it's no longer an insult

And shotgun users are annoying, but they still suck

No biggie though
Instead of me going 27-2, I might go 26-4 because of shotgun users

Gamertag tc? If shotguns annoy you that much then you are obviously doing much worse than you say.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#18NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 7:36:08 AM
My KD is way higher than you all, so it's not me complaining about getting killed

I'm just telling you why Shotgun users exist
#19NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 7:36:36 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Guys he's just a troll.

Shotguns Naruto in the face with my Gold KSG.

Being called a troll is so overused, it's no longer an insult

And shotgun users are annoying, but they still suck

No biggie though
Instead of me going 27-2, I might go 26-4 because of shotgun users

Gamertag tc? If shotguns annoy you that much then you are obviously doing much worse than you say.

Neferpitou
#20fatclemenzaPosted 12/19/2012 7:43:28 AM
My KD is way higher than you all, so it's not me complaining about getting killed

Don't you have like a 1.8? lmao
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively