NarutoTaio posted...
BlueKnux posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Salty? Get some originality that makes sense

And no such thing as good shotgun users
If they perform well, it's luck

And this topic is any more original?

I was aiming more at the names....one Naruto and one Hunter x Hunter? Damn....you gotta have a Bleach or One Piece name somewhere...

You insulting Hunter x Hunter?

No, just strange how you call out originality when two names are just names of charecters from shows. Hunter x Hunter is great. Pitou is one of my favorites, shame he died like a fraud.
---
"The normal make a living. The deranged make history." - Christopher Titus
"A conservative is a liberal that has never been mugged." - Julie, The Maxx
#52RenegadeX7Posted 12/19/2012 10:09:53 AM
It more of a defensive weapon.For Demolition,Domination,Capture the Flag,and for small maps.
---
I'm awesome,just admit it.
PSN:C3isSwift
#53HitokiriFelixPosted 12/19/2012 10:09:58 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
BlueKnux posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
NarutoTaio posted...

I was aiming more at the names....one Naruto and one Hunter x Hunter? Damn....you gotta have a Bleach or One Piece name somewhere...

This. Since when does liking HxH carry stigma? And Neferpitou? Fine name choice.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#54NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 10:11:50 AM
BlueKnux posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
BlueKnux posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
NarutoTaio posted...

No, just strange how you call out originality when two names are just names of charecters from shows. Hunter x Hunter is great. Pitou is one of my favorites, shame he died like a fraud.

Considering the name wasn't taken already on Xbox Live, and I changed name to it this year, I'd call that originality.

Wanted Killua or Hisoka, but those are taken. Prob on dead accounts. Damnnnn
#55paladinzioPosted 12/19/2012 10:19:02 AM
I might just buy this game just to specialize in shotguns.I love these butthurt people online lol
---
PSN:Xephyer_Sword
#56WOT BSPosted 12/19/2012 10:20:49 AM
i really hate this but, you mad OP?
---
GT: Extract Hz
#57PharoahPelicanPosted 12/19/2012 10:21:01 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
Now I finally understand why people use Shotguns

It's because they can't win real gunfights, so they use cheap shotguns in order to get kills

The funny part is that they still all do horrible in the end, but they get 8 kills they wouldn't have if they didn't use Shotguns

Shotguns finally work as they should. People are mad. I hate this community.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#58AlexanaxelaPosted 12/19/2012 10:33:43 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Now I finally understand why people use Shotguns

It's because they can't win real gunfights, so they use cheap shotguns in order to get kills

The funny part is that they still all do horrible in the end, but they get 8 kills they wouldn't have if they didn't use Shotguns

Shotguns finally work as they should. People are mad. I hate this community.

m1216 and saiga12 work as they should? Not only that but people are only complaining about the one hit kill range of the r870 while completely ignoring pump actions in mw3 and black ops had longer one hit kill range
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#59thadkastlePosted 12/19/2012 10:40:56 AM
Shotguns have a very specific purpose. In order to do well with a shotgun, you have to dictate every gunfight. If you're consistently losing to someone with a shotgun, it's because they're dictating the gunfight.

Yep
---
PSN - Mork_Hunt
#60mistersmashPosted 12/19/2012 10:44:18 AM
Hahaha, how do you guys get offended by some kid with "Naruto" in their userID. I mean really, think about the kind of guy who would use "Naruto" in their ID. Once you have an accurate visual, proceed to laugh and move onto another thread.