Shotgun Users

#61NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 10:45:42 AM
mistersmash posted...
Hahaha, how do you guys get offended by some kid with "Naruto" in their userID. I mean really, think about the kind of guy who would use "Naruto" in their ID. Once you have an accurate visual, proceed to laugh and move onto another thread.

lol, It's funny how dumb you are
#62DOSFPosted 12/19/2012 10:51:33 AM
ReillyGJ posted...
I use shotguns for the same reason I use every other class of guns. I don't like using the same gun type every game. Has nothing to do with skill...just keeps the game fresh.

This for me too. <3

*continues to own TC*
---
"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise
#63SixSixSevenEighPosted 12/19/2012 10:52:54 AM
TC needs to grow up. Seriously, why're you so butthurt over a ****ing video game?
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet."
PSN: liam6678
#64TheYurpmanPosted 12/19/2012 11:32:41 AM
LOL 261 SPM
---
BURRRR
#65forgotten0285Posted 12/19/2012 11:34:12 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
Now I finally understand why people use Shotguns

It's because they can't win real gunfights, so they use cheap shotguns in order to get kills

The funny part is that they still all do horrible in the end, but they get 8 kills they wouldn't have if they didn't use Shotguns

shotgun is gun. It has "gun" in the title even, which assault rifles and sniper rifles do not have.

shotGUN
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#66caradacosPosted 12/19/2012 12:02:50 PM
Its about adapting to a situation. Small map? Shotgun time :D Big map? Assault rifle time, not my fault there arent so many big maps!
#67NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 12:14:28 PM
TheYurpman posted...
LOL 261 SPM

Gamertag?
#68MyloManePosted 12/19/2012 12:22:03 PM
Shotguns are cheap? Lol.

Let this guy think that. He'll continue to get mad when he gets owned by them over and over... Posting your k/d results in a match.. how foolish and pretentious.

They take skill, and not everybody has what it takes to use them properly. They are respectable and have their advantages as well as their disadvantages.

Are snipers cheap because you can kill people easy from extremely long distances? Well then shotguns are not cheap because they are great for short range.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Mylo Mane (with a space yes)
Dead or Alive 5. Tina main
#69NarutoTaio(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 12:35:51 PM
MyloMane posted...
Shotguns are cheap? Lol.

Let this guy think that. He'll continue to get mad when he gets owned by them over and over... Posting your k/d results in a match.. how foolish and pretentious.

They take skill, and not everybody has what it takes to use them properly. They are respectable and have their advantages as well as their disadvantages.

Are snipers cheap because you can kill people easy from extremely long distances? Well then shotguns are not cheap because they are great for short range.

Showing my great KD is pretentious, yet you saying I'll get repeatedly owned is okay? LOL
#70pll80Posted 12/19/2012 12:45:51 PM
each gun has a specific area of efficacy, shotguns are for tight quarters and close range. rifles for open areas and medium range. get the idea?