If you quit out of a game that you didn't join in progress

#11thatman6sic6Posted 12/19/2012 8:47:35 PM
I will quit the moment I shoot at a guy that it 2feet away from me with a EVO and get a hit marker but die from his backstab... Or if every death in a game is from some1 pre firing me around every corner. lag comp is BS they need 2 get rid of it
---
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6
#12gunho7Posted 12/19/2012 8:49:13 PM
The game needs to start actualy rewarding players who stay in games and punshing those who leave.

For those who stay, match bonuses should be bigger, and the matchmaking should only put them in games with other people who don't leave often.

For those who quit. please, make the consequences ridiculous, -10,000 exp, and only put them in games with other people who leave, therefore making their experience terrible because they have ruined so many good games of mine.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#13TimmotheussPosted 12/19/2012 8:50:50 PM
If only joining a game from the beginning was a surefire way of not getting teammates with downs. It's much rarer that I quit out of a game when I don't join it in progress but having the enemy call in a vsat while I'm 10-1 in KC is infuriating.
---
GT: Pipfection
#14TimmotheussPosted 12/19/2012 8:52:18 PM
gunho7 posted...
The game needs to start actualy rewarding players who stay in games and punshing those who leave.

For those who stay, match bonuses should be bigger, and the matchmaking should only put them in games with other people who don't leave often.

For those who quit. please, make the consequences ridiculous, -10,000 exp, and only put them in games with other people who leave, therefore making their experience terrible because they have ruined so many good games of mine.

There should be bonus XP for finishing consecutive matches in a row, which is reset upon leaving.
---
GT: Pipfection
#15x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/19/2012 8:53:16 PM
gunho7 posted...

Tell others to stop creating lag with their awful connections and I wouldn't quit. The matchmaking system in this game is programmed so poorly that it continues to put me and my excellent internet connection in games with an awful host. That's why I quit and it has nothing to do with me doing bad. Treyarch or any company for that matter has no right to punish a player for quitting until they can ensure I'm put into a game that has not already started and one that has 0% chance of lagging. Until these companies can figure this out than your idea is a bunch of bull****.
#16natedude0903Posted 12/19/2012 9:06:19 PM(edited)
Angry Joel is funny Joel.

Edit: same time post with 1stp wooo.

Double edit: Zach ruined my fun.
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
Currently playing: with myself
#17zxrax_alt_1Posted 12/19/2012 9:03:37 PM(edited)
Angry Joel is funny Joel.

Edit: same time post with 1stp wooo.

Protip: Never edit an STP, editing changes the timestamp on the post.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K @4.44GHz || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || Samsung 840 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#18natedude0903Posted 12/19/2012 9:05:25 PM
GG Gfaqs, GG.
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
Currently playing: with myself
#19supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 9:09:13 PM
gunho7 posted...

I wish you worked for treyarch.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#20fatclemenzaPosted 12/19/2012 9:10:19 PM
gunho7 posted...

I wish you worked for treyarch.

No way, actual good ideas aren't allowed!
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively