If you quit out of a game that you didn't join in progress

#21KunosachiakaPosted 12/19/2012 10:14:51 PM
gunho7 posted...
The game needs to start actualy rewarding players who stay in games and punshing those who leave.

For those who stay, match bonuses should be bigger, and the matchmaking should only put them in games with other people who don't leave often.

For those who quit. please, make the consequences ridiculous, -10,000 exp, and only put them in games with other people who leave, therefore making their experience terrible because they have ruined so many good games of mine.

"Sorry guys, I'm gonna quit out of this game, I gotta poop. I'll join back later."
*Quits game. Comes back to see I"m deprestiged.*
SO YOU'RE SAYING IT'S MY FAULT I HAD TO POOP?
#22aLmosT_bLinDPosted 12/19/2012 10:15:34 PM
Burning $60 as we speak.
---
Gamertag: Too Relaxed
Call me Mr Swag.
#23duericPosted 12/19/2012 10:19:08 PM
When I'm playing with friends I don't even run high streaks anymore.

SBMM pissed in those Cheerios long ago.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24Silver17Posted 12/19/2012 10:24:54 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Break your disc in half. Thanks.

Man you and I have been on the same page a lot lately... :)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#25KunosachiakaPosted 12/19/2012 10:27:44 PM
Silver17 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Break your disc in half. Thanks.

Man you and I have been on the same page a lot lately... :)

You just gonna sit there and take that, Isaac?
#26AngelicTouch99Posted 12/19/2012 10:35:06 PM
If I am playing solo and there is are two guys on my team going like 2-18, yeah I will leave.
#27duericPosted 12/19/2012 10:45:10 PM
AngelicTouch99 posted...
If I am playing solo and there is are two guys on my team going like 2-18, yeah I will leave.

You an me both, bro.

I won't leave because of a killstreak, per se. But if I look at the scoreboard and there's some total chumps on my team, I'm just like "yeah, that's probably not going to be the only Blackbird."

There's no point in adding to the target practice at that point. I don't get mad when people jet in my games (unless the host dashes, but that's another sad story in and of itself). I mean, it's still just a game and I'll get more killstreaks.

League play is a different story though because people don't join and there's always that one determined dude who just won't give up.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#28natedude0903Posted 12/19/2012 10:54:40 PM(edited)
dueric posted...
AngelicTouch99 posted...

You an me both, bro.

I won't leave because of a killstreak, per se. But if I look at the scoreboard and there's some total chumps on my team, I'm just like "yeah, that's probably not going to be the only Blackbird."

There's no point in adding to the target practice at that point. I don't get mad when people jet in my games (unless the host dashes, but that's another sad story in and of itself). I mean, it's still just a game and I'll get more killstreaks.

League play is a different story though because people don't join and there's always that one determined dude who just won't give up.

Me. :D
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
Currently playing: with myself
#29darkshadowmasterPosted 12/19/2012 10:56:09 PM
A soon as they fix the network issues I'll stay in every match
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#30rufusdaredPosted 12/19/2012 11:02:20 PM
So if I am in a game and I keep dying in 1 shot, or shot around corners, or I dump a hole clip in someone just to have them knife me, my 2 choices are:
1) Go 5-22
2) Lose 10k xp

That's brutal.