If you quit out of a game that you didn't join in progress

#51KunosachiakaPosted 12/20/2012 10:22:35 AM
supercoolisaac posted...

Most people only have good stats because they don't play for the win or they back out whenever they face a challenge. It's sad.

I dunno if you knew this, but for the Wii version of MW3 at least, people are actually stupid enough to think their stats matter while using hacks. They argue that since they're not "super cheap" hacks like invincibility, they arent that bad. This is today's gaming community. At least it's worth a laugh though.
#52RapaleemanPosted 12/20/2012 10:28:50 AM
supercoolisaac posted...

I don't have an elitist attitude. No idea what you're talking about dude. I don't play to make youtube videos or be some pro gamer, and I doubt you've been here long. I'm not one to brag much.

I play to have fun too, it's not fun whatsoever to play hide and seek for a 10 minute game of domination because there's 2 people on the other team the entire game.

Yet you have your youtube nonsense in your signature and tell people to break their games which is essentially telling people how to play their game that they purchased.

Not only that but proclaiming that I haven't been here long enough or making sweeping statements such as the ones you have made in just this topic alone is by definition a form of elitism.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#53fatclemenzaPosted 12/20/2012 10:29:40 AM
The very moment you call in a loadstar/vtol/dogs/swarm(sometimes even just a VSAT or warthog), regardless of the skill level of the people you're playing, everyone dashboards or quits. Every single effing time. Doesn't matter if i'm playing solo ground war against a full party. They back out. Every time.

You must have beyond terrible luck. I've called in plenty of VTOLs and not once have I had the whole team clear out. Maybe one guy leaves after I spawn kill him with it more than once.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#54fatclemenzaPosted 12/20/2012 10:30:50 AM
Yet you have your youtube nonsense in your signature and tell people to break their games which is essentially telling people how to play their game that they purchased.

Its a link to his channel lmao get over it. And if you thought he was being dead serious in the OP then you definitely haven't been here long enough to know how isaac is regularly.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#55Superman070776Posted 12/20/2012 10:31:38 AM
I quit, but I don't dashboard. I play some objective games, and if my team isn't trying to help, I will leave. I'm not trying to sit there and die over and over on B while my team either sits back sniping or running into the other spawn screwing everything up.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#56arghhhhPosted 12/20/2012 11:00:21 AM
It has nothing to do with good vs good or everyone having good connections. The very moment you call in a loadstar/vtol/dogs/swarm(sometimes even just a VSAT or warthog), regardless of the skill level of the people you're playing, everyone dashboards or quits. Every single effing time. Doesn't matter if i'm playing solo ground war against a full party. They back out. Every time.

I've stated on multiple occasions that I don't have a problem with playing "good" players if they'd actually stay in games and take their beatings when they deserve it. It just doesn't happen. Most people only have good stats because they don't play for the win or they back out whenever they face a challenge. It's sad.

As fatclemenza said, you must just have bad luck, I played this a few days ago and people had killstreaks going but I didn't notice anyone leaving.

But the bottom line is, like I've already said, its just a f**king game that people play for fun, there are some people who don't find it fun when they're getting s**t on so they leave.....so what.
---
Con=1, Skill=0, Bad=0
#57supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 11:14:34 AM
arghhhh posted...
It has nothing to do with good vs good or everyone having good connections. The very moment you call in a loadstar/vtol/dogs/swarm(sometimes even just a VSAT or warthog), regardless of the skill level of the people you're playing, everyone dashboards or quits. Every single effing time. Doesn't matter if i'm playing solo ground war against a full party. They back out. Every time.

I've stated on multiple occasions that I don't have a problem with playing "good" players if they'd actually stay in games and take their beatings when they deserve it. It just doesn't happen. Most people only have good stats because they don't play for the win or they back out whenever they face a challenge. It's sad.

As fatclemenza said, you must just have bad luck, I played this a few days ago and people had killstreaks going but I didn't notice anyone leaving.

But the bottom line is, like I've already said, its just a f**king game that people play for fun, there are some people who don't find it fun when they're getting s**t on so they leave.....so what.

Because when you leave because you're getting stomped you ruin everybody else's fun too. And that's not fair to them. The person with the streaks up suddenly has to play hide and seek for the remainder of their game and if someone is unlucky enough to join that game then they get pummeled by streaks, which i promise isn't fun for them.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#58RBEMPosted 12/20/2012 11:14:45 AM
Activision must have noticed a lot of people quitting cos they got rid of probation lol. Next step - fix the lag comp!! I can take being beaten, but not when the game purposely helps nubs with walmart connections.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#59supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 11:26:14 AM
Playing groundwar solo. Gets loadstar, host migration.....host migration....host migration....2 kills....host migration...loadstar is done. Gets 2 more kills for dogs...friendly dogs inbound...host dashboards and I get disconnected from the game. I hate everyone that plays this game.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#60chicken8orPosted 12/20/2012 11:40:51 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
Playing groundwar solo. Gets loadstar, host migration.....host migration....host migration....2 kills....host migration...loadstar is done. Gets 2 more kills for dogs...friendly dogs inbound...host dashboards and I get disconnected from the game. I hate everyone that plays this game.

Well, I hate when I'm playing solo groundwar and the SBMM system decides to put me against you and your squad. I thought I heard a familiar voice and I check the teams only to see you and your friend on the other team.

I told my team it was going to be a massacre, but they just talked crap to me. I think you went 60-5 or something stupid like that. I'm pretty sure I was the only one to even get kills on your team. I ended 15-5 or something...it wasn't fun.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8