If you quit out of a game that you didn't join in progress

#61gunho7Posted 12/20/2012 12:13:19 PM
steven the show is a lone race, he actually stays in game whether or not its lagging, he is getting owned (which is never) or he is up against a full pt.

The only reason I stay in games where I am getting owned is because I know what it is like to own noobs. I play the game to own enemies and get good scores, if the other team backs out because they are getting destroyed then the game is not fun for anyone.

I appreciate the >1.00 KD players who stick out games, they actually know they are bad and just have fun playing the game.

The issue, however, is these 1- 1.75 (give or take) players who actually think they are good and will leave every time they get killed too much. These players do not accept that they are gonna get owned sometimes and they ruin 90% of the games I play in.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#62duericPosted 12/20/2012 12:32:26 PM
Videogame.

Say that again, out loud.

Videogame.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#63ThadJarvis64Posted 12/20/2012 1:36:03 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Playing groundwar solo. Gets loadstar, host migration.....host migration....host migration....2 kills....host migration...loadstar is done. Gets 2 more kills for dogs...friendly dogs inbound...host dashboards and I get disconnected from the game. I hate everyone that plays this game.

Was it on Meltdown?
#64darkdragon_9600Posted 12/20/2012 1:56:50 PM
So, yesterday I was playing KC. I was 38-3 with 36 confirms and 11 denies. Suddenly, the enemy gets a Warthog, a VSAT and then a Swarm. I look at the score and see two split screen ****heads going 0-20 each, with no confirms or denies. The other team quickly passes us and no one ever switches to a Blind-Eye class. Screw that, I'm leaving.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#65NotoriousIyPosted 12/20/2012 1:58:17 PM
From: supercoolisaac | Posted: 12/19/2012 11:20:13 PM | #001
Break your disc in half. Thanks.

so mad
go cry a river somewhere else
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#66BlueKnuxPosted 12/20/2012 1:58:53 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
So, yesterday I was playing KC. I was 38-3 with 36 confirms and 11 denies. Suddenly, the enemy gets a Warthog, a VSAT and then a Swarm. I look at the score and see two split screen ****heads going 0-20 each, with no confirms or denies. The other team quickly passes us and no one ever switches to a Blind-Eye class. Screw that, I'm leaving.

Happens at least twice a day...
---
"The normal make a living. The deranged make history." - Christopher Titus
"A conservative is a liberal that has never been mugged." - Julie, The Maxx
#67duericPosted 12/20/2012 2:06:56 PM
BlueKnux posted...

Only twice? You need to play the lottery. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#68BlueKnuxPosted 12/20/2012 2:07:44 PM
dueric posted...
BlueKnux posted...

at least
---
"The normal make a living. The deranged make history." - Christopher Titus
"A conservative is a liberal that has never been mugged." - Julie, The Maxx
#69duericPosted 12/20/2012 2:09:22 PM
BlueKnux posted...
dueric posted...
BlueKnux posted...

at least

I gathered. I was just blown away that 2 was your floor. LOL
---
#70x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/20/2012 2:11:07 PM
anthracite919 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
gunho7 posted...
The game needs to start actualy rewarding players who stay in games and punshing those who leave.

For those who stay, match bonuses should be bigger, and the matchmaking should only put them in games with other people who don't leave often.

For those who quit. please, make the consequences ridiculous, -10,000 exp, and only put them in games with other people who leave, therefore making their experience terrible because they have ruined so many good games of mine.

Tell others to stop creating lag with their awful connections and I wouldn't quit. The matchmaking system in this game is programmed so poorly that it continues to put me and my excellent internet connection in games with an awful host. That's why I quit and it has nothing to do with me doing bad. Treyarch or any company for that matter has no right to punish a player for quitting until they can ensure I'm put into a game that has not already started and one that has 0% chance of lagging. Until these companies can figure this out than your idea is a bunch of bull****.

I find it very hard to believe that it's everybody elses fault, and not yours. If it was 1 out of 5 games with bad lag, maybe. But you're saying ALL your games are absolutely terrible. If it is indeed that unplayable, sounds like the problem is on your end.

I think a better solution would be to implement a system like DoTA 2. Instead of XP loss, repeatedly leaving a game puts you in a Leaver queue, making it longer for you to join the next game. No XP loss, as that is too harsh. But the amount of dashboarders ruining games is ridiculous. Also ruins your replay last time I checked.

For that person who mentioned "fun", I think BTzzz, although I understand your POV, it goes both ways. If a team had a chance at winning and a teammate or two ups and leaves, it ruins it for them too. With that mentality, everyone would leave their game the moment the lead is lost.

I wish it was an issue on my end so I could fix the issue myself rather than wait for Treyarch to stop pairing me with players from Mexico and Canada. My connection has no issues so I should not lag at all. I used a speed test application that did a bunch of non-stop tests but I can't seem to remember the website. It said my download speed was about 30.xx with an upload of 4.xx on average I believe. When using Speed Test, I'm given the following:

Locally: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2385290997.png

Canada: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2385296386.png

Ping Test: http://www.pingtest.net/result/74230009.png

These tests are done through a Wi-Fi network so the results are slightly off. However, my XBOX 360 is plugged into my router and I'm still experiencing issues. I have a Linksys e3000 router which was/still is top of the line for home networking. It's not my router nor connection. Besides, I can play any game in the Halo series, Call of Duty 4-Black Ops, Battlefield 3 on XBOX 360 and PC which is 32 vs 32, etc. The issue is within the net code of Black Ops II and it's ridiculous.