If you quit out of a game that you didn't join in progress

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you quit out of a game that you didn't join in progress
2 years ago#71
ThadJarvis64 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Playing groundwar solo. Gets loadstar, host migration.....host migration....host migration....2 kills....host migration...loadstar is done. Gets 2 more kills for dogs...friendly dogs inbound...host dashboards and I get disconnected from the game. I hate everyone that plays this game.

Was it on Meltdown?

I think it was actually lol.
Edit: Pretty sure it was on Yemen.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
(edited by supercoolisaac)
2 years ago#72
supercoolisaac posted...
ThadJarvis64 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Playing groundwar solo. Gets loadstar, host migration.....host migration....host migration....2 kills....host migration...loadstar is done. Gets 2 more kills for dogs...friendly dogs inbound...host dashboards and I get disconnected from the game. I hate everyone that plays this game.

Was it on Meltdown?

maps dont matter man, kds do.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
2 years ago#73
gunho7 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
ThadJarvis64 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Was it on Meltdown?

maps dont matter man, kds do.

I know.
---
2 years ago#74
chicken8or posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Well, I hate when I'm playing solo groundwar and the SBMM system decides to put me against you and your squad. I thought I heard a familiar voice and I check the teams only to see you and your friend on the other team.

I told my team it was going to be a massacre, but they just talked crap to me. I think you went 60-5 or something stupid like that. I'm pretty sure I was the only one to even get kills on your team. I ended 15-5 or something...it wasn't fun.

When was this? lol
---
2 years ago#75
supercoolisaac posted...
ThadJarvis64 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Was it on Meltdown?

I think may have been in that match lol.
2 years ago#76
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Nope. I will quit out of the match for the following reasons even if I was there from the beginning:

1.) The lag compensation is cheating me beyond belief.
2.) The lag in general is cheating me beyond belief.

I have quit out of all but 1 game tonight because of horrendous lag that won't stop. And even that one game had lag that was awful but I was hoping it would get better.

Translation: waaah waaah
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
2 years ago#77
sportsmanship.

>video game

>sportsmanship

You can shut the f*** up now.

If we're playing league or any other competitive environment, sure. We're talking pubs on CoD here.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K @4.44GHz || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || Samsung 840 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD
2 years ago#78
EDIT: im a retard and didn't read the title right
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285
(edited by Gengar_OU)
2 years ago#79
Gengar_OU posted...
why quit? because when i join a game, and we're getting spawntrapped with a lodestar in the air and dogs inbound, i die 10 times before I realize what's going on

"a game that you didn't join in progress". it's in the freaking title dude.
---
2 years ago#80
supercoolisaac posted...
Gengar_OU posted...
why quit? because when i join a game, and we're getting spawntrapped with a lodestar in the air and dogs inbound, i die 10 times before I realize what's going on

"a game that you didn't join in progress". it's in the freaking title dude.

my bad, edited the post
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you quit out of a game that you didn't join in progress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived