If you quit out of a game that you didn't join in progress

#71supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 3:17:21 PM(edited)
ThadJarvis64 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Playing groundwar solo. Gets loadstar, host migration.....host migration....host migration....2 kills....host migration...loadstar is done. Gets 2 more kills for dogs...friendly dogs inbound...host dashboards and I get disconnected from the game. I hate everyone that plays this game.

Was it on Meltdown?

I think it was actually lol.
Edit: Pretty sure it was on Yemen.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#72gunho7Posted 12/20/2012 3:20:09 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ThadJarvis64 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Playing groundwar solo. Gets loadstar, host migration.....host migration....host migration....2 kills....host migration...loadstar is done. Gets 2 more kills for dogs...friendly dogs inbound...host dashboards and I get disconnected from the game. I hate everyone that plays this game.

Was it on Meltdown?

maps dont matter man, kds do.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#73supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 3:37:13 PM
gunho7 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
ThadJarvis64 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Was it on Meltdown?

maps dont matter man, kds do.

I know.
---
#74supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2012 4:03:36 PM
chicken8or posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Well, I hate when I'm playing solo groundwar and the SBMM system decides to put me against you and your squad. I thought I heard a familiar voice and I check the teams only to see you and your friend on the other team.

I told my team it was going to be a massacre, but they just talked crap to me. I think you went 60-5 or something stupid like that. I'm pretty sure I was the only one to even get kills on your team. I ended 15-5 or something...it wasn't fun.

When was this? lol
---
#75ThadJarvis64Posted 12/20/2012 4:47:36 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ThadJarvis64 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Was it on Meltdown?

I think may have been in that match lol.
#76Zero IXPosted 12/20/2012 6:27:00 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Nope. I will quit out of the match for the following reasons even if I was there from the beginning:

1.) The lag compensation is cheating me beyond belief.
2.) The lag in general is cheating me beyond belief.

I have quit out of all but 1 game tonight because of horrendous lag that won't stop. And even that one game had lag that was awful but I was hoping it would get better.

Translation: waaah waaah
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#77zxrax_alt_1Posted 12/21/2012 6:24:16 PM
sportsmanship.

>video game

>sportsmanship

You can shut the f*** up now.

If we're playing league or any other competitive environment, sure. We're talking pubs on CoD here.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K @4.44GHz || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || Samsung 840 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#78Gengar_OUPosted 12/21/2012 6:37:27 PM(edited)
EDIT: im a retard and didn't read the title right
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285
#79supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 6:34:52 PM
Gengar_OU posted...
why quit? because when i join a game, and we're getting spawntrapped with a lodestar in the air and dogs inbound, i die 10 times before I realize what's going on

"a game that you didn't join in progress". it's in the freaking title dude.
---
#80Gengar_OUPosted 12/21/2012 6:37:50 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Gengar_OU posted...
why quit? because when i join a game, and we're getting spawntrapped with a lodestar in the air and dogs inbound, i die 10 times before I realize what's going on

"a game that you didn't join in progress". it's in the freaking title dude.

my bad, edited the post
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285