dude had a emblem that said I hate n******

#21cyric79Posted 12/21/2012 5:48:43 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
cyric79 posted...
I got a 14 day ban for having a topless chick as my emblem.
It looked pretty decent actually. Pity someone had to have a whinge about it :/

But you knew you were going to get banned for it, so why do it?
You need attention?

I had the same emblem in BO1, which I played a lot, until the first DLC came out, and I never had any problems with that.
I honestly thought the Treyarch police were cool enough to not ban, just for a pair of boobs.
It wasnt racist or a giant penis, just (what looked like) a muppet with her t*** out.
---
Check out my sexy DoA5 gallery http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/cyric79/DoA5%20Gallery/
#22The_BrigPosted 12/21/2012 5:51:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23sigma502Posted 12/21/2012 6:09:29 AM
gucciburrr posted...
sigma502 posted...
I see nothing wrong with this.

More than likely because you're a dumbass...

I'm sorry, who are you again? Oh that's right, just another nobody who feels "offended". Are you hurt? Are you dying? Sit down and talk when talked to.
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#24_EggplantWizardPosted 12/21/2012 6:11:26 AM
The_Brig posted...
_EggplantWizard posted...
gucciburrr posted...
sigma502 posted...
I see nothing wrong with this.

More than likely because you're a dumbass...

...or perhaps he is a believer in free speech. People should be allowed to say or express themselves however they want, as long as they're not physically hurting anyone.
It's just a word. Get over it.

Naah, he's likely a dumbass. As most people who keep abusing "free speech" as a carte blanche to insult, grief, discriminate and what not.

How can anyone abuse free speech? That's like saying someone can abuse air.
---
Currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Hagane, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#25sigma502Posted 12/21/2012 6:15:21 AM
Naah, he's likely a dumbass. As most people who keep abusing "free speech" as a carte blanche to insult, grief, discriminate and what not.

And this offends you how? Fact - It is free speech. Calling someone a "racial slur" (because those exist, right? Lol) Is on the same level/par as calling someone stupid, lame, MF, AH, and any other explicit word not allowed. It's still an insult. So why people get offended over the N word is ridiculously stupid.

But I guess people wouldn't be bothered by it if they were raised right.
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#26EliteGuard99Posted 12/21/2012 6:31:29 AM
Ah I came into this thread to see if the majority of COD is still the worst community in gaming (after the fighting game community of course), and this thread confirms it.

I weep for the few in this thread that were raised by good parents and have to put up with these sad excuses for a human being.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#27schmittycent2Posted 12/21/2012 6:40:44 AM
It's just wrong I can understand if you aren't a fan of some people but keep it to yourself. I can't stand racist people but I'm not making things hat say I hate racists.
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#28_EggplantWizardPosted 12/21/2012 6:52:48 AM
schmittycent2 posted...
It's just wrong I can understand if you aren't a fan of some people but keep it to yourself. I can't stand racist people but I'm not making things hat say I hate racists.

Your post states that you can't stand racists. Then, you say that you're not making things that say you hate racists. Contradict yourself much?
---
Currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Hagane, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#29Zen_ZarabPosted 12/21/2012 6:55:39 AM
Good because I hate Nibbler too.
---
http://tinyurl.com/cqbr3ld
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
#30The_BrigPosted 12/21/2012 6:56:59 AM
sigma502 posted...

And this offends you how? Fact - It is free speech. Calling someone a "racial slur" (because those exist, right? Lol) Is on the same level/par as calling someone stupid, lame, MF, AH, and any other explicit word not allowed. It's still an insult. So why people get offended over the N word is ridiculously stupid.

Insulting someone based on his behavior (stupid/lame, etc.) is a big difference from insulting somebody based on his race or ethnicity.
I'm sure there are people who can explain this far better then me, but I think those words are spilled on you.

But I guess people wouldn't be bothered by it if they were raised right.

People wouldn't feel the need to use to express themselves in this way if they were raised properly in the first place.