dude had a emblem that said I hate n******

#31sigma502Posted 12/21/2012 6:57:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32Jnak6Posted 12/21/2012 6:57:26 AM
_EggplantWizard posted...
schmittycent2 posted...
It's just wrong I can understand if you aren't a fan of some people but keep it to yourself. I can't stand racist people but I'm not making things hat say I hate racists.

Your post states that you can't stand racists. Then, you say that you're not making things that say you hate racists. Contradict yourself much?

He doesn't have to make things that express his opinion. That was his overarching point.
#33ish0turfac3Posted 12/21/2012 6:57:52 AM
belieber posted...
someone on my fl has had something similiar since the game game out yet i got a 13 day ban for 'i bend for bieber'. its a dumb as hell

HA! Now that's funny..
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#34EliteHydroponixPosted 12/21/2012 6:59:19 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
I lol at any loser who gets offended by emblems.

They are more pathetic than the losers making said emblems.

---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.
#35BipBapBamPosted 12/21/2012 7:02:01 AM
belieber posted...
i bend for bieber

lol
---
"God, will you tell people who wear life jackets while they are boating that they are garbage?" - Superman070776
#36BeastlyIguanaPosted 12/21/2012 7:12:11 AM
sigma502 posted...
Naah, he's likely a dumbass. As most people who keep abusing "free speech" as a carte blanche to insult, grief, discriminate and what not.

And this offends you how? Fact - It is free speech. Calling someone a "racial slur" (because those exist, right? Lol) Is on the same level/par as calling someone stupid, lame, MF, AH, and any other explicit word not allowed. It's still an insult. So why people get offended over the N word is ridiculously stupid.

But I guess people wouldn't be bothered by it if they were raised right.

Your whole "Free speech" arguement gets thrown under the bus when you agreed to Treyarch's ToS.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
#37sigma502Posted 12/21/2012 7:15:06 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
sigma502 posted...
Naah, he's likely a dumbass. As most people who keep abusing "free speech" as a carte blanche to insult, grief, discriminate and what not.

And this offends you how? Fact - It is free speech. Calling someone a "racial slur" (because those exist, right? Lol) Is on the same level/par as calling someone stupid, lame, MF, AH, and any other explicit word not allowed. It's still an insult. So why people get offended over the N word is ridiculously stupid.

But I guess people wouldn't be bothered by it if they were raised right.

Your whole "Free speech" arguement gets thrown under the bus when you agreed to Treyarch's ToS.

Right, just like people crying foul over any kind of "insult"? It's an M-rated game, but yet people cry more about words than people did over the Sandy shooting.

Sounds like your average American. You might as well change the flags colors to that of the rainbow.
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#38OrlandoMagicianPosted 12/21/2012 7:16:04 AM
MGS4SNAKE posted...
belieber posted...
someone on my fl has had something similiar since the game game out yet i got a 13 day ban for 'i bend for bieber'. its a dumb as hell

Are you serious?

I have a swatz emblem but haven't used it, I always thought it looks cool and its part of history. Not racist.

It's not directly "racist", but I'm sure any Jewish player or almost everyone from Germany would rather not see it. I don't get up tight about swastikas, but I don't think they're exactly tasteful. I really want to know who is charge of the ban hammer when it comes to offensive emblems.
#39poppen695Posted 12/21/2012 7:22:53 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
Ah I came into this thread to see if the majority of COD is still the worst community in gaming (after the fighting game community of course), and this thread confirms it.

I weep for the few in this thread that were raised by good parents and have to put up with these sad excuses for a human being.

I'm helicoptering yur mom right now, just so you know.
#40NinjaDeath911Posted 12/21/2012 7:27:07 AM
I find it extremely hysterical when another white male says

"Who cares its just a word"

How can you say that with a straight face?
You never walked into a school/office/store and immediately been judged for the color of your skin

Let's be real for a second, these people would never say this in public with out getting curb stomped

With that said, the closest thing you can do to a racist online is to report them
Since smacking them in the back of the head is impossible in the online world