#41OEIO999Posted 12/21/2012 6:34:48 AM
The standard of the board just dropped
#42sigma502Posted 12/21/2012 6:36:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#43SuplexKirbyPosted 12/21/2012 6:38:33 AM
Hiraishin posted...
wow.

They're Demons

Plus their kind have already invaded this thread.
#44Thunder097Posted 12/21/2012 6:42:24 AM
sigma502 posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
I find it extremely hysterical when another white male says

"Who cares its just a word"

How can you say that with a straight face?
You never walked into a school/office/store and immediately been judged for the color of your skin

Let's be real for a second, these people would never say this in public with out getting curb stomped

With that said, the closest thing you can do to a racist online is to report them
Since smacking them in the back of the head is impossible in the online world

How can you say that with a straight face?

Because I can. I do all the time because I DON'T SAY IT IN A RACIST MANNER. Example - *My friend asks for a cigarette, so I open my box to give her one, but she takes the one out of my mouth. I say "aw you ****er that was mine!* Was there harm? No. Was it a joke and everybody laughed? Yes. CRY MOAR

You never walked into a school/office/store and immediately been judged for the color of your skin

Nope. Never.

Let's be real for a second, these people would never say this in public with out getting curb stomped

Why? Because people would get so easily butthurt over something so stupid that the only logical thing to do is resort to violence? "OHH MAN! YOU INDIRECTLY INSULTED ME SO GOOD EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT TALKING TO ME BUT THE PERSON ON THE PHONE I THINK I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP CAUSE I'M SO RAGED OVER IT!!"

With that said, the closest thing you can do to a racist online is to report them

Or, just don't let it bother you and quit being a titybaby and just mute the guy.

Ignore sigma I exposed him in my topic because he said that he knew math and english and that all black people should drop their chicken and go learn.

Turn out the grammar skills he lack was someone I learn in 1st grade.
---
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.
#45ZamboniGamerPosted 12/21/2012 6:49:54 AM
Akiba69 posted...
And?

And what? It's called being inappropriate and living in the past.
#46majora123Posted 12/21/2012 6:56:37 AM
I'm never going to forget the Mii I encountered called **** JEWS. I saw it while playing Mario Kart and it's the only "offensive" online character I've ever seen (I don't play online much). Back with the Wii, Nintendo did not do a good job with censorship and banning negative things like hackers and people who were being down right ridiculous.
---
FC's in profile 3DS: 4511-0558-2564 Wii U: Mike623 Message if u add me. I welcome all requests!
#47PreacherXWDSXPosted 12/21/2012 7:00:57 AM
Was it " I hate naggers" . My friend Randy Marsh got into trouble over something like that.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#48Ha_D00DPosted 12/21/2012 7:03:53 AM
sigma502 posted...
Naah, he's likely a dumbass. As most people who keep abusing "free speech" as a carte blanche to insult, grief, discriminate and what not.

And this offends you how? Fact - It is free speech. Calling someone a "racial slur" (because those exist, right? Lol) Is on the same level/par as calling someone stupid, lame, MF, AH, and any other explicit word not allowed. It's still an insult. So why people get offended over the N word is ridiculously stupid.

But I guess people wouldn't be bothered by it if they were raised right.

Apparently being raised right now encompasses the use of the word n***** towards blacks. How has this guy not gotten his ass beat in a public place? I myself am half/half and I don't parade my black heritage around in a manner some of you would call "stereotypical". I won't get bothered a genuine racist, but when some punk actually believes that the n word is not offensive and uses that as justification to direct it at blacks? You are scum.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#49Admiral_XyesPosted 12/21/2012 7:26:18 AM
There are so many topics that break the "censor the whole word" rule.
#50nfs9Posted 12/21/2012 7:27:21 AM
ohhh NAGGERS