i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

#151SragentThomPosted 12/21/2012 8:36:33 PM
Why does stupidity exist in such a qualitative and quantitative effect?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Df8Ny6zHVc
Mc Nuggco: Heart attack within
#152Fallout3ReaverPosted 12/21/2012 8:39:15 PM
Razum posted...
7th grader with crappy parents that buy M rated games for them instead of sitting down and playing Uno or catch or something with them.

Gee, I wonder why crap like this happens? Seriously, parents will blame anything on this planet avoid the realization that the person that ultimately screwed up was them.

I find it hilarious that every time something like this happens, violent video games get blamed. I was working at Best Buy when MW3 came out. A majority of the people who bought the game were parents for kids that were 14 and under. Every time I mention that it's a M rated game not suitable for anyone under 17, and every single time I was told "oh, my kids mature enough to play this" or "i raised him well enough". Clearly, if the fall back is to blame video games when something goes wrong, parents are wrong on both counts.

that's true: when parents screw up, the only people they should blame is themselves.
#153SragentThomPosted 12/21/2012 8:40:52 PM
Nah, your just a horrible player.

And you're bad at simple, first grade grammar but no one is telling you to change languages.

Another butthurt COD hater I presume? Or maybe your just bad at reading because my post is pretty understandable, if not perfect.

Don't set your self up to be an ignoramus. You used "your" incorrectly; no matter how difficult English spelling is, the grammar is pretty straight forward and simplified.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Df8Ny6zHVc
Mc Nuggco: Heart attack within
#154COD_Man7Posted 12/21/2012 8:44:14 PM
Ertrick36 posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
Another butthurt COD hater I presume? Or maybe your just bad at reading because my post is pretty understandable, if not perfect.

You keep saying "your" when it's supposed to be "you're". Your post is understandable, but it is neither perfect nor intellectual.

You see, I type this way because you wouldn't understand me otherwise. I have to lower myself to "your" level. I'm too intelligent for you basically.

Ah, and here I was hoping that you would have at least italicized the "your" instead of putting quotes over it. You see, italics are used to emphasize words. Quotes are used to quote someone's works or suggest corrected fragments of a work (a post, in this case). Here, you are doing neither; you are trying to emphasize a word.

In case you aren't aware, there is a fascist organization that is currently conquering the internet world; they are the Grammar Nazis. They will stop at nothing to correct silly slip-ups and idiotic uses of words, punctuations, and grammar. You might as well pack up your things and ready yourself for the cyber-concentration camp, because there is no escaping.

I'm quite aware of my grammar. You see, I deliberately made that error to tick you off. It succeeded.
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#155Ertrick36Posted 12/21/2012 8:44:28 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
metroid888 posted...
I saw an article...

You seriously believe...

Wow you're stupid.

Wow, you have not presented proper evidence to back up your argument. Also, you're only saying this because you support the man's cause. Present me some facts (and not something baseless that a modern news station would present), and show me that 1) I am wrong and 2) you aren't saying this just because you support the guy's opinion, and maybe I'll start actually believing that your words hold some value. I'm sorry, but if you want to make a point, you better be prepared to back your point up with honesty and (most importantly) true facts, or else you will be chewed up and spit out by those who oppose your arguments. It is true that Fox News is fairly biased towards conservatism, and it is also true that CNN is fairly biased towards liberalism. And it is also true that there has been a study that proves autism is not a factor in violence... and a lot of people believed Fox News and CNN when they suggested that autism was a cause of the violence, only simply because they said it. The argument stated that there was no violence before the Xbox 360 presents a big logical fallacy.

Still, at least the news can come up with a decent use of rhetoric. All you can come up with is an idiotic assertion. And to clarify, yes, I am calling you stupid. Feel free to rage all you want, but it won't change a thing. And it certainly won't change the fact that the news is frequently incorrect and biased, or that video games are not a direct cause of violence and by destroying your consoles, you're doing little for yourselves apart from wasting a good $300 (or however much money an Xbox is nowadays) to make a point that will not reach very many. You guys are worse than a Facebook user... and I'm no better. I hope this horribly controversial board is deleted/banned, because it does no good for mankind.
---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#156COD_Man7Posted 12/21/2012 8:45:15 PM
SragentThom posted...

And you're bad at simple, first grade grammar but no one is telling you to change languages.

Don't set your self up to be an ignoramus. You used "your" incorrectly; no matter how difficult English spelling is, the grammar is pretty straight forward and simplified.

Move along troll.
---
#157DKryptonPosted 12/21/2012 8:45:17 PM
This thread is full of salt. I like it.
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#158PharoahPelicanPosted 12/21/2012 8:54:10 PM
COD_Man7 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
COD_Man7 posted...

Not at all. These games aren't the best but I have a lot of fun with them and I'm certainly no hater.

Also lol@perfect

Lean the definition of "your".

I was merely lowering myself to your level of intelligence. Of course I know the definition. "You're" quite slow.

>thinks he has to lower himself to my intelligence level
>I know the difference between "your" and "you're"
>he doesn't
>he still thinks I'm a CoD hater too

What the hell is going on.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#159PharoahPelicanPosted 12/21/2012 8:56:28 PM
COD_Man7 posted...
SragentThom posted...

Move along troll.

>is trolling
>accuses others of trolling

Did the world actually end? Did society collapse and devolve into this?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#160COD_Man7Posted 12/21/2012 8:56:52 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
COD_Man7 posted...

Not at all. These games aren't the best but I have a lot of fun with them and I'm certainly no hater.

Also lol@perfect

Lean the definition of "your".

I was merely lowering myself to your level of intelligence. Of course I know the definition. "You're" quite slow.

>thinks he has to lower himself to my intelligence level
>I know the difference between "your" and "you're"
>he doesn't
>he still thinks I'm a CoD hater too

What the hell is going on.

Judgment... That's what's going on.
---