i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

#161GoIdenAcePosted 12/21/2012 8:00:04 PM
startedONatari posted...

no just don't let 7th graders play mature violent games. bad parents raise bad kids. :]

WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE THINK THIS WAY ANYMORE!!!!!
---
Julian_A_D
#162PharoahPelicanPosted 12/21/2012 8:01:58 PM
COD_Man7 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
Another butthurt COD hater I presume? Or maybe your just bad at reading because my post is pretty understandable, if not perfect.

Not at all. These games aren't the best but I have a lot of fun with them and I'm certainly no hater.

Also lol@perfect

Lean the definition of "your".

I was merely lowering myself to your level of intelligence. Of course I know the definition. "You're" quite slow.

>thinks he has to lower himself to my intelligence level
>I know the difference between "your" and "you're"
>he doesn't
>he still thinks I'm a CoD hater too

What the hell is going on.

Judgment... That's what's going on.

By you? Because you've completely missed the point of me.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#163Cornbread4lifePosted 12/21/2012 8:05:36 PM
COD_Man7 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
Another butthurt COD hater I presume? Or maybe your just bad at reading because my post is pretty understandable, if not perfect.

You keep saying "your" when it's supposed to be "you're". Your post is understandable, but it is neither perfect nor intellectual.

You see, I type this way because you wouldn't understand me otherwise. I have to lower myself to "your" level. I'm too intelligent for you basically.

Ah, and here I was hoping that you would have at least italicized the "your" instead of putting quotes over it. You see, italics are used to emphasize words. Quotes are used to quote someone's works or suggest corrected fragments of a work (a post, in this case). Here, you are doing neither; you are trying to emphasize a word.

In case you aren't aware, there is a fascist organization that is currently conquering the internet world; they are the Grammar Nazis. They will stop at nothing to correct silly slip-ups and idiotic uses of words, punctuations, and grammar. You might as well pack up your things and ready yourself for the cyber-concentration camp, because there is no escaping.

I'm quite aware of my grammar. You see, I deliberately made that error to tick you off. It succeeded.

You mean "I succeeded." Unless you're a robot that speaks in illeism.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#164COD_Man7Posted 12/21/2012 8:09:41 PM
The thing is... You have no point. You're worthless.
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#165Stefan1277Posted 12/21/2012 8:10:13 PM
It's the parent's issue to allow or buy their kids these games. There's ratings, that people are dumb or don't check on their kids to see what they're doing it's not the devs problem.

Bad parents make it a habit of blaming everything/everyone cept themselves.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#166Ertrick36Posted 12/21/2012 8:11:04 PM
COD_Man7 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
COD_Man7 posted...

You keep saying "your" when it's supposed to be "you're". Your post is understandable, but it is neither perfect nor intellectual.

You see, I type this way because you wouldn't understand me otherwise. I have to lower myself to "your" level. I'm too intelligent for you basically.

Ah, and here I was hoping that you would have at least italicized the "your" instead of putting quotes over it. You see, italics are used to emphasize words. Quotes are used to quote someone's works or suggest corrected fragments of a work (a post, in this case). Here, you are doing neither; you are trying to emphasize a word.

In case you aren't aware, there is a fascist organization that is currently conquering the internet world; they are the Grammar Nazis. They will stop at nothing to correct silly slip-ups and idiotic uses of words, punctuations, and grammar. You might as well pack up your things and ready yourself for the cyber-concentration camp, because there is no escaping.

I'm quite aware of my grammar. You see, I deliberately made that error to tick you off. It succeeded.

And because of it, you have unleashed the wrath of the Grammar Nazis... Your fun and games are over; the cyber-troopers are storming into your IP address to muck up your internet. Then it's off to the ghettos of GameFAQs that are the meager and miserable boards of Resident Evil games to witness debates so bothersome and ridiculous, you will want to kill yourself. Or perhaps you will be brought to the lower regions of Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops 1 as a punishment. Only Grammolf Wordler will tell.
---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#167Ertrick36Posted 12/21/2012 8:13:54 PM
delarosa1101 posted...
startedONatari posted...

no just don't let 7th graders play mature violent games. bad parents raise bad kids. :]

WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE THINK THIS WAY ANYMORE!!!!!

I second this sentiment.
---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#168GevousPosted 12/21/2012 8:14:41 PM
I don't think people understand that he did all of this because he had mental problems, not because of video games. -.-
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#169Ertrick36Posted 12/21/2012 8:14:50 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
It's the parent's issue to allow or buy their kids these games. There's ratings, that people are dumb or don't check on their kids to see what they're doing it's not the devs problem.

Bad parents make it a habit of blaming everything/everyone cept themselves.

I also second this sentiment...
---
#170Ertrick36Posted 12/21/2012 8:15:24 PM
Gevous posted...
I don't think people understand that he did all of this because he had mental problems, not because of video games. -.-

And this sentiment...
---