i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

#181Cornbread4lifePosted 12/21/2012 10:02:19 PM
nuschler2212 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
FYI

Nobody played anything violent fifty to a hundred years ago.

Nobody played army shooting their friends or cowboys and indians.

And fifty to a hundred years ago it was so very difficult to lock up the mentally unstable compared to how easy it is today.

Wait.

None of those things are true.

And yet, everything is permitted... at least in America...

Sorry for the crappy Assassins Creed pun... it has no place in the world of the internet, where debates apparently matter and everyone's extremely sensitive about what you say...

You're mistaking sensitive with confused at a bewildering comment.

Why would I know anything about AC by the way? This is call of duty.

I'm gonna save you some frustration if you haven't played AC. The quote is "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." You set him up for it when you ended your post with "None of those things are true." I don't think he meant anything by it.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#182Ertrick36Posted 12/21/2012 10:03:36 PM
There's not a single person in here who has ever played Assassin's Creed in here? Fine... I'll just take my leave...

*Walks away with explosions behind my back*
---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#183nuschler2212Posted 12/21/2012 10:04:29 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
Ertrick36 posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
FYI

Nobody played anything violent fifty to a hundred years ago.

Nobody played army shooting their friends or cowboys and indians.

And fifty to a hundred years ago it was so very difficult to lock up the mentally unstable compared to how easy it is today.

Wait.

None of those things are true.

And yet, everything is permitted... at least in America...

Sorry for the crappy Assassins Creed pun... it has no place in the world of the internet, where debates apparently matter and everyone's extremely sensitive about what you say...

You're mistaking sensitive with confused at a bewildering comment.

Why would I know anything about AC by the way? This is call of duty.

I'm gonna save you some frustration if you haven't played AC. The quote is "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." You set him up for it when you ended your post with "None of those things are true." I don't think he meant anything by it.

It's all so clear.

I'm sure there is an obscure video game reference that vaguely resembles that above line if anyone wishes to have at it.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#184phillyeagles123Posted 12/21/2012 10:04:49 PM
DKrypton posted...
No because I'm not mentally unstable.
#185Lexx2Posted 12/21/2012 10:06:17 PM
Wow. This topic should've stopped a long time ago.
#186Cornbread4lifePosted 12/21/2012 10:07:19 PM
The AC thing isn't too obscure, but I was just trying to clear up a misunderstanding because you said you never played it.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#187CaliberChampPosted 12/21/2012 10:07:35 PM
Ertick36: Yeah, I'm sure there would be an automatic gun black market or something just like there is for other things illegal in this country. The government could at least offer some kind of incentive for turning in all of your guns. The guns would then be donated to the U.S. military and the previous gun owners would receive tax breaks for giving up all of their non hunting guns. It's a simple solution but it won't ever happen because NRA plays politics and has the money to back it up. America just cares about the money, not kids or anyone else.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
#188nuschler2212Posted 12/21/2012 10:09:56 PM
CaliberChamp posted...
Ertick36: Yeah, I'm sure there would be an automatic gun black market or something just like there is for other things illegal in this country. The government could at least offer some kind of incentive for turning in all of your guns. The guns would then be donated to the U.S. military and the previous gun owners would receive tax breaks for giving up all of their non hunting guns. It's a simple solution but it won't ever happen because NRA plays politics and has the money to back it up. America just cares about the money, not kids or anyone else.

Lol.

Facts and stuff.

Use them.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#189Ertrick36Posted 12/21/2012 10:32:00 PM
Lexx2 posted...
Wow. This topic should've stopped a long time ago.

---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#190Ertrick36Posted 12/21/2012 10:34:01 PM
And BOOM! We're now talking about Assassin's Creed and gun control!
---