i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

#191Sylus2015Posted 12/21/2012 10:36:22 PM
CaliberChamp posted...
Ertick36: Yeah, I'm sure there would be an automatic gun black market or something just like there is for other things illegal in this country. The government could at least offer some kind of incentive for turning in all of your guns. The guns would then be donated to the U.S. military and the previous gun owners would receive tax breaks for giving up all of their non hunting guns. It's a simple solution but it won't ever happen because NRA plays politics and has the money to back it up. America just cares about the money, not kids or anyone else.

Did you pass your high school American history class? While I'm not humping the second amendment like some people, I understand why it exists and why it's important. The people need a way to arm themselves in the defense of their country, or in the case of a corrupt government: themselves. Handing every gun over to the government would be detrimental to the general security of our nation. While this can lead to tragedies, I can almost say with absolute certainty that disarming civilians would lead to bigger tragedies. Where there's a will, there's a way; this applies even to the schemes of the sick of mind.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#192OEIO999Posted 12/21/2012 10:40:02 PM
No, because I'm normal and un-influenced by a video game
#193CaliberChampPosted 12/21/2012 11:02:50 PM
Sylus2015 posted...
CaliberChamp posted...
Ertick36: Yeah, I'm sure there would be an automatic gun black market or something just like there is for other things illegal in this country. The government could at least offer some kind of incentive for turning in all of your guns. The guns would then be donated to the U.S. military and the previous gun owners would receive tax breaks for giving up all of their non hunting guns. It's a simple solution but it won't ever happen because NRA plays politics and has the money to back it up. America just cares about the money, not kids or anyone else.

Did you pass your high school American history class? While I'm not humping the second amendment like some people, I understand why it exists and why it's important. The people need a way to arm themselves in the defense of their country, or in the case of a corrupt government: themselves. Handing every gun over to the government would be detrimental to the general security of our nation. While this can lead to tragedies, I can almost say with absolute certainty that disarming civilians would lead to bigger tragedies. Where there's a will, there's a way; this applies even to the schemes of the sick of mind.

Did automatic weapons exist when the 2nd amendment was created? No, they weren't invented back then, only thing similar to it was turrets. With a miltia vs you are you going to win the fight when there are 20 guns pointing at you when its just you and your gun? No, you'll lose if the miltia government really wants you dead, actually they'll shoot you on the spot knowing that you are equipped with a high power gun, you pose as a high threat that must be taken down quickly, if you are unarmed there won't be the same threat level and they would most likely take you as prisoner. But we all know that's a joke, with the militia attacking? It doesn't happen cause America isn't a police state. It's also been proven that countries with gun bans such as australia had a huge decrease in deaths related to guns.
You need to view things in every single situation but you're so brain tarded from listening to Fox News, I wouldn't be surprised if you still disagree with me.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
#194k7lifePosted 12/21/2012 11:13:21 PM
Sylus2015 posted...
CaliberChamp posted...

Quite honestly calling for a gun ban would be really stupid because people would still get them illegally. Anyways, I consider a gun to be a tool. It up to the person to decide how they should use it whether to go hunting or take a life. The big question is why do people ignore the fact that the most school shooters are usually mental or live in a bad environment and no one want to do anything about that problem? Instead, they blame it on the media thinking that young kids are also naive that just because they saw a murder. They are going to do it themselves even though the parent should have taught the child the meaning of life and death to a point.
---
Gamers are so angry these days, they should chill out or something.
#195imthestuntmanPosted 12/21/2012 11:21:41 PM
CaliberChamp posted...
Sylus2015 posted...
CaliberChamp posted...

Did automatic weapons exist when the 2nd amendment was created? No, they weren't invented back then, only thing similar to it was turrets. With a miltia vs you are you going to win the fight when there are 20 guns pointing at you when its just you and your gun? No, you'll lose if the miltia government really wants you dead, actually they'll shoot you on the spot knowing that you are equipped with a high power gun, you pose as a high threat that must be taken down quickly, if you are unarmed there won't be the same threat level and they would most likely take you as prisoner. But we all know that's a joke, with the militia attacking? It doesn't happen cause America isn't a police state. It's also been proven that countries with gun bans such as australia had a huge decrease in deaths related to guns.
You need to view things in every single situation but you're so brain tarded from listening to Fox News, I wouldn't be surprised if you still disagree with me.

you do realize switzerland had the highest guns per capita of any country in the world and has the lowest number of violent gun crimes. and saying someone is stupid if they dont agree with your opinion is just... i cant even describe how unreasonable that is...

not that i watch fox news either, but it is the only major conservative news station which i feel gives it more of a bad reputation than the others when it makes mistakes (which it does a lot, though i dont have a fair (meaning objective) way to reference this against the number of errors made by other major news stations and i doubt anyone really does) but frankly when the liberal media makes similar mistakes they dont get as well publicized whereas when fox does it is an opportunity for the liberal media to attack. none of them are really great, and i on the rare occasion when i do i take everything i hear with a grain of salt.
#196GeomagnusPosted 12/21/2012 11:43:00 PM
CaliberChamp posted...
Sylus2015 posted...
CaliberChamp posted...

Oh, bravo. You pulled the Fox News card. Do you honestly think that makes your point actually worth a damn? Provide me with cold, hard, irrefutable proof before you make claims that you haven't yet backed up.
#197Serenity138Posted 12/21/2012 11:44:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#198CaliberChampPosted 12/21/2012 11:57:17 PM
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37XEyIhAFTo&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ&index=45

Now, I'm going to expect more excuses from you guys. And Serenity138, I would **** you up if you said that to my face.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
#199ReggieBush09Posted 12/22/2012 12:00:09 AM
happy holidays!
---
Saints Supporter and LAkers number 1 fan and Fresno state Bball and Football fan
#200metroid888Posted 12/22/2012 1:21:47 AM
Ertrick36 posted...
metroid888 posted...
I saw an article on fox news that proved there was never any domestic violence and nobody did ****ed up murders before the Xbox 360 came out. It was pretty inspiring. In honor of all the lives that have been torn apart in the last 5 years since violent psycho killings first began, I will be destroying my Xbox360 and all the games that I've purchased.

You seriously believe Fox News? Please at least watch some other news stations that aren't biased or are biased against your opinions. Fox News and CNN (and a good number of other American stations) are so biased, they don't even inform people anymore. I prefer to watch PBS; sure, they might seem to lean to the left from time to time, but they at least tell the truth. To be safe, I watch other versions of the story (including joke stations like Fox News and CNN).

Hell, I remember hearing about this report that CNN did on the Newtown shootings, where they said the guy had autism, which they assumed had something to do with the mass shooting. That's a load of s***, and I'm living proof of that fact, for I was born with a mild form of it and I've never been in so much as a scuffle and am strongly a pacifist. There have been studies done on autism, and they find that autism has nothing to do with violence. CNN and Fox News are only in it for the big scoop. I hope that Fox News and CNN eventually go under and we get some reliable news media in America. Otherwise, I'm going to have to move to Europe or Canada, where there are actually smart people who actually understand issues and can actually think (I think that pretty much sums up my faith in the people of America; that isn't to say that Europe and Canada haven't made s***** measures against games, but at least they don't have annual shootings or make a big deal out of everything and point false blames).

successful troll is successful
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.