i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

#21bigbug1992Posted 12/21/2012 10:42:12 AM
prunes posted...
If i sold my violent games , somebody else would only go and buy them .

---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards.
#22XT3M3Posted 12/21/2012 11:33:15 AM(edited)
i saw the actual report last night on the 5 o clock news. (i live in NYC/Watch CBS)

i posted this on CE right after seeing it

the reporter said that the kid said all the games in the bin are "kill everyone that you see" type of games.

the games in the bin included
MOH
CoD
SPLINTER CELL (LMAO)
GHOST RECON (LMAO)
BORDERLANDS 2

he also called them all FPS.

i played Spinlter cell and GR games. they are FAR from "kill everyone you see "

Media going to get games banned smh...

For the report they kept showing MW3 footage. lmao
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#23howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 12:05:02 PM
bigbug1992 posted...
prunes posted...
If i sold my violent games , somebody else would only go and buy them .

Gotta luv ppl who can't read. He was throwing them away
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#24Admiral_XyesPosted 12/21/2012 12:08:44 PM
I commend his effort to make a difference.

However this is about as stupid as being a vegetarian because you don't want to hurt animals.

I am almost curious to see how successful this will be but all I can say for sure is that it won't get my support.
#25MoegittoPosted 12/21/2012 12:10:50 PM
All this incorrect finger pointing, parents not wanting to take the blame for being ****, sad really. The writer for Catcher in the Rye wasn't beat as bad as video games have been, and his product lead to a presidential assassination attempt...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#26Gunther482Posted 12/21/2012 12:12:48 PM
Admiral_Xyes posted...
I commend his effort to make a difference.

However this is about as stupid as being a vegetarian because you don't want to hurt animals.

I am almost curious to see how successful this will be but all I can say for sure is that it won't get my support.

I agree. I am alright that he is trying to make an effort, that in his eyes, may be a successful way to end violent shootings. However, violent video games aren't the sole cause of these shootings in my opinions. An unstable family, poverty, bullying, and mental issues make a far larger impact than playing CoD.
---
GT: ShamefulFool
#27BrownGottiPosted 12/21/2012 12:12:56 PM
I hate things like this. Then he should throw away all of his action figures, movies, TV, comic books, toys guns, etc.
#28deathscythe257Posted 12/21/2012 12:18:03 PM
Get rid of violent games? Sure

While we're at it, lets get rid of violent TV shows, movies... Then we should get rid of violence from the media too...

He does bring a mildly valid point, not going to lie, CoD does feel very mindless shooter like a majority of them, I am already bored of MP and zombies... Not trading it in cause its "violent" but because its mindlessly boring to me...

Don't get how something so monstrously repetitive, and bland can be so addicting. Then again, I was always an action game type person (always enjoyed things like MGS/Dishonored, where you can go through the whole game w/o killing anyone)

My 2 cents...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#29Legolas5131Posted 12/21/2012 12:20:11 PM
Sounds to me like there are going to be bins of free video games just sitting there around that town. I'd go grab a few.
---
"Oh Pish Posh! Nothing but Rubbish! Simple stereotypes conceived by the common mind of a lesser man." -- Kenedy Rose
#30CallMeSeekerPosted 12/21/2012 12:21:52 PM
No.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB