i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

#201AdrenasPosted 12/22/2012 2:00:25 AM
Bad troll is bad. Either that or dumb TC is dumb. Video games don't kill people. Zombie Ted Kennedy's driving cars kill people.
---
I used to be an internet troll like you, but then I took an arrow to my immaturity.
#202sicNMEPosted 12/22/2012 2:11:20 AM
I like the parts where the children in this topic think that countries with gun control have less crime. No they just have less gun related crime, while knife and other weapons of crime go up.

think about it..people can and will turn anything into a weapon. Guns are easy to use, and easy accessible. Hence the use of guns in violence. If guns were never invented, it would be another weapon people would use..oh wait they already do. Take guns away and that's what happens.

until we as a human race can learn to value r and actually strive to become better as a whole, we'll be stuck in this nonsense. I'd say at least 500 years minimum before we actually start becoming intelligent.
---
Grammar. The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.
#203NyangasmPosted 12/22/2012 2:12:30 AM
I'll sell this game...

and buy Grand Theft Auto V in Spring 2013! :3
#204MilenninPosted 12/22/2012 2:22:58 AM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
Give a man a fish (gun) and he will use it once
Teach a man to fish (learn how guns work in a video game) and he will eat forever

Except that you don't learn how to use a gun in a videogame.
---
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today
#205MilenninPosted 12/22/2012 2:26:48 AM
sicNME posted...
I like the parts where the children in this topic think that countries with gun control have less crime. No they just have less gun related crime, while knife and other weapons of crime go up.

I like the parts where children that support this thing think that people without videogames will be less likely to be violent than they'd be with videogames.
Let's just all go back to the middle ages, and see how these anti-videogame people like it. Because those truly were the golden age for mankind. There were no videogames back then, so it must have been all sunshine and rainbows. How lovely it'll be.
---
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today
#206sicNMEPosted 12/22/2012 3:03:52 AM
Milennin posted...
sicNME posted...

I like the parts where children that support this thing think that people without videogames will be less likely to be violent than they'd be with videogames.
Let's just all go back to the middle ages, and see how these anti-videogame people like it. Because those truly were the golden age for mankind. There were no videogames back then, so it must have been all sunshine and rainbows. How lovely it'll be.

I know right? I mean, there weren't wars or people killing people before guns. That never happened. Lawl
---
Grammar. The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.
#207howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 5:46:40 AM
Milennin posted...
Teach a man to fish (learn how guns work in a video game) and he will eat forever

maybe a long time ago on the xbox 1 where animations werent that good but look at the large machine guns in cod. Very accurate to real life to show u how to reload
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#208GracefulAsassinPosted 12/22/2012 5:54:49 AM
Screw you and that kid. Whoever takes games seriously is a d***e; it's fake, nothing more. You are obviously a psychopath if you do what they do in games, especially like Call of Duty or something like that.
---
IV>X>XIII>VI>II>I>VII>V>XII>VIII>IX>III>XI>XIV
PSN: cengiz18
#209CleanPlaguePosted 12/22/2012 6:56:13 AM
Didn't bother reading the preceding 21 pages of messages, so I might be repeating a point that's already been brought up, but violent games/movies and angry music such as metal have the opposite effect that TC and those like him bring up. When I listen to metal, go on a rampage in a game like COD, or simply watch an action flick, it helps me to get that aggression out of my system. Sure, these things get my heart rate going and the testosterone flowing, but this helps to keep me stable. We all need our release somehow, and killing virtual enemies is a hell of a lot better than the alternative. It's easy for people to point the finger, but when you know nothing about the subject, you're pretty much just pointing out a random stranger in a crowd as an unfortunate scapegoat. Violence is a natural part of life, just look at nature. While we have the cognitive abilities to overcome our baser instincts, we are still animals. Take away violent video games and you simply take away another avenue for us to satisfy those instincts in a way that harms nobody. Take away all violent media and you'll be left with a bunch of ticking time bombs, or a bunch of pansies that won't know how to protect themselves when the real world turns out to be something other than sunshine and rainbows.
#210LordSeymour77Posted 12/22/2012 1:15:25 PM
Milennin posted...

maybe a long time ago on the xbox 1 where animations werent that good but look at the large machine guns in cod. Very accurate to real life to show u how to reload

Unlike fish, guns are not consumed upon use, so people will unlikely use it only once. Look at South Korea with more gaming, but also more gun control laws. Do you know how many school shootings occur in that country in the history of ever? 0
---
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114035651
If you are a lolicon who does NOT find much appeal in school swimsuits, put this on your signature.