i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

#211Zombie2626Posted 12/22/2012 1:20:19 PM
If you have the kind of personality to gun down 20 kindergarten kids it doesnt really matter what games/movies/music you enjoy, none of those things made you crazy, your screwed up brain did.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#212howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 2:25:00 PM
Zombie2626 posted...
If you have the kind of personality to gun down 20 kindergarten kids it doesnt really matter what games/movies/music you enjoy, none of those things made you crazy, your screwed up brain did.

you can train wild beasts to be calm why not the opposite for humans?
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#213LordSeymour77Posted 12/22/2012 5:41:24 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
Zombie2626 posted...

Can you? If so, why doesn't everyone have a pet lion or tiger (save for the fact that some of those are endangered)?
---
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114035651
If you are a lolicon who does NOT find much appeal in school swimsuits, put this on your signature.
#214howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 5:25:24 AM
LordSeymour77 posted...
Zombie2626 posted...

Can you? If so, why doesn't everyone have a pet lion or tiger (save for the fact that some of those are endangered)?

why doesnt every one have a gaming console or video game? costs money.
NEXT :^)
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#215TheSeattleGamerPosted 12/23/2012 8:17:32 AM
sicNME posted...
I like the parts where the children in this topic think that countries with gun control have less crime. No they just have less gun related crime, while knife and other weapons of crime go up.

Can you please name one mass stabbing by a single individual that resulted in 26 deaths?
---
I make mundane videos:
http://www.youtube.com/TheSeattleGamer
#216PsychoSkidMarkPosted 12/23/2012 9:45:36 AM
TheSeattleGamer posted...
sicNME posted...
I like the parts where the children in this topic think that countries with gun control have less crime. No they just have less gun related crime, while knife and other weapons of crime go up.

Can you please name one mass stabbing by a single individual that resulted in 26 deaths?

Not a stabbing, but the deadliest school attack had nothing to do with guns. Bath, Michigan, 1927, 50+ dead. Gun control might decrease crime, but it won't eliminate violent encounters. I know this doesn't really pertain to other countries, so a poor example for the current posts, but I think it's applicable. Plus Japan just had that crazy person who stabbed 20 school children. Fortunately, none of them died, but still, blaming guns is a knee jerk reaction.

It's a band aid on a wound that requires stitches.

And I know Howdy is either a troll, or something "else", but not all animals can be tamed. Monkeys used to be a half-way common pet, but due to their volatile, and violent nature, became less common. Zebras have never replaced standard horses/ponies because of their feral natures. Animals can be loving companions, but in the end, animals are just that, animals. A man is just a more complex animal, most are just fine and function well with others, but some are "man-eaters". The only solution for a man-eater is permanently removing them from existence.
---
"God I hate shoppers"- Gamestop store manager
*Death Rays N00b Legends*
#217NinjaDeath911Posted 12/23/2012 10:02:52 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/20/newtown-7th-grader-starts-movement-to-rid-america-of-violent-video-games/

this kid has the right idea. yes we love blak ops but let us face it. it is violent. maybe skip next yrs cod and play some thing fun and non violent like a wii u game or even wii if u can not afford it.

Skip the next IW title? NO PROBLEM

But nah violence has been around since the dawn if man
Its not going anywhere
#218LordSeymour77Posted 12/23/2012 11:02:49 AM
PsychoSkidMark posted...
TheSeattleGamer posted...
sicNME posted...

Not a stabbing, but the deadliest school attack had nothing to do with guns. Bath, Michigan, 1927, 50+ dead. Gun control might decrease crime, but it won't eliminate violent encounters. I know this doesn't really pertain to other countries, so a poor example for the current posts, but I think it's applicable. Plus Japan just had that crazy person who stabbed 20 school children. Fortunately, none of them died, but still, blaming guns is a knee jerk reaction.

It's a band aid on a wound that requires stitches.

And I know Howdy is either a troll, or something "else", but not all animals can be tamed. Monkeys used to be a half-way common pet, but due to their volatile, and violent nature, became less common. Zebras have never replaced standard horses/ponies because of their feral natures. Animals can be loving companions, but in the end, animals are just that, animals. A man is just a more complex animal, most are just fine and function well with others, but some are "man-eaters". The only solution for a man-eater is permanently removing them from existence.

No, blaming video games is a knee jerk reaction
---
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114035651
If you are a lolicon who does NOT find much appeal in school swimsuits, put this on your signature.
#219PsychoSkidMarkPosted 12/23/2012 1:27:07 PM
I do agree that blaming video games is a knee jerk reaction, as are most of the other popular trends right now. Anything but personal accountability...
---
"God I hate shoppers"- Gamestop store manager
*Death Rays N00b Legends*
#220BlueRunway05Posted 12/23/2012 1:41:27 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/20/newtown-7th-grader-starts-movement-to-rid-america-of-violent-video-games/

this kid has the right idea. yes we love blak ops but let us face it. it is violent. maybe skip next yrs cod and play some thing fun and non violent like a wii u game or even wii if u can not afford it.

Skip the next IW title? NO PROBLEM

But nah violence has been around since the dawn if man
Its not going anywhere

It's true man. The scientist estimated about 100 billion people lived on earth, and we have about 6 billion people living now. I wondered what happened to the other 94 billion? Of course some didn't from violence.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.