#31MichaelMateriaPosted 12/21/2012 12:26:34 PM
So stupid.
---
XBL / Twitter: MichaelMateria / Michael_Materia
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MichaelMateria
#32tranquilizerrrPosted 12/21/2012 12:28:36 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
Marcavious614 posted...
Even I they didn't make a new one people would still play the older titles so what's the point?

u would obviously be throwing away those too :^)

People who act like yourself genuinely, do not visit GameFAQs and navigate their way to the BO2 board to make threads like this.

Rethink your life.
---
Talk is cheap.
#33Q27Posted 12/21/2012 12:33:14 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
maybe skip next yrs cod and play some thing fun and non violent like a wii u game or even wii if u can not afford it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LT1n8Tv3_mI/UIdxapta4-I/AAAAAAAAFEs/pNq1m9WDfU4/s1600/Call+of+Duty+Black+Ops+2+Wii+U+boxart.jpg
#34CyhortI82Posted 12/21/2012 12:35:39 PM
People are stupid. That kid gets a pass because he's too young to have any idea what really contributes to violence and an adult, probably his parents, are most likely putting him up to it. But politicians and news people blaming guns or video games are just idiots and need to be slapped.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#35SPARTAN_D7Posted 12/21/2012 12:37:22 PM(edited)
No, no reason to.

Video games don't make people do things.

If video games made people do things I'd be a plumber eating mushrooms kissing princesses jumping on tutles.
---
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
#36Samp98518Posted 12/21/2012 12:37:07 PM
The only way something like this would ever happen was if a law was made to stop violent video games from being made, and it would be complete BS if it happens. I could play only Halo for a whole week without doing anything else, and then go about my normal life just fine. If you feel like its wrong to play them, good for you. Have fun not playing any games where you kill people.
---
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.
#37ManInBlack_77Posted 12/21/2012 12:39:57 PM
I don't want to be too hard on the kid because he's a 7th grader so.he really shouldn't be expected to know, well, anything really, but in the story he says he thinks its disrespectful to the families to play these games.

Fine, I think its EXTREMELY disrespectful for someone else to tell me what is and isn't ok to do by myself in the privacy if my own home where no one else can see or has to watch.

Also, isn't it kind of cheating to call it a "movement" when its just one kid?
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
#38TedCandymanPosted 12/21/2012 12:44:17 PM
In other news, 7th grader knows nothing about the world.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/TedCandyman/games
PSN: SecretSuperstar
#39wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/21/2012 12:45:18 PM
holy god i can't believe how stupid this is. i cannot stop laughing.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#40Dr_ThroatpunchPosted 12/21/2012 12:47:36 PM
Good idea. Then we can get rid of violent movies, violent music, violent books, violent pictures and any other form of art that gives us dangerous feelings.

I've always wanted to live in the movie "Equilibrium".