i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

#41MarquisRyizPosted 12/21/2012 1:01:09 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Yes because all the school shootings in the last here 200 years have all be related to video games...

No reason or motive matters. It's all video games.
#42RedWaggonPosted 12/21/2012 1:02:26 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Getting rid of violent video games won't really help, you will also have to get rid of violent tv programs and movies so everything is family friendly. You would also have to do something to stem the nature aggressive/war like nature of humans in general also.

Good point. In the movie "Serenity" (TV show "Firefly") they tried to get rid of aggression in humans to create a utopia. Turns out it didn't work, and everyone turned into very aggressive zombies.
#43jaoman9Posted 12/21/2012 1:02:35 PM
Hell no
#44MarquisRyizPosted 12/21/2012 1:09:44 PM
ALSO..let me leave this here...

http://news.yahoo.com/gun-rhetoric-vs-gun-facts-235627254.html

Fact Check. All you idiots screaming "it's VIDEO GAMES" and what not need to be silenced.
#45Anticitizen97Posted 12/21/2012 1:12:13 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
Nordini posted...
I hate you and this kid

I hate anyone who acts on views similar to theirs. I don't really want to call the kid pathetic. because he's heart seems to be in the right place, but... wow.
---
@(*.*)@ I'm on the karma payment plan.
Anticitizen stamps of approval given: 3
#46kayaburnPosted 12/21/2012 1:14:41 PM
Nordini posted...
I hate you and this kid

---
going where the water tastes like wine
#47zerooo0Posted 12/21/2012 1:15:15 PM
Anybody remember when they Abolished Alcohol? Yea Crimes went up.
---
"When the solution is simple, God is answering" -Einstein
#48roadtosalvationPosted 12/21/2012 1:46:50 PM
Oh please. May I ask how a seventh grader was able to purchase M rated games? It was his freaking parents. As far as I know all the major chains won't sell an M rated game to a minor even though (as far as I know) it's technically not a law. Hell, the independent game store where I live gets complaints from parents when they won't sell Johnny the latest FPS because of the rating. Yeah, cause getting out of the car and coming into the store is such a hassle....

Okay, yeah. I may have player Resident Evil 2 when I was 13 but that doesn't mean I went outside and started nibbling on my neighbors while high on bath salts.

However, I don't particularly like children, so go ahead and make that a law. Make it illegal to sell an M rated game to anyone under 18. Children are still going to get them because parents DON'T care. All most parents care about is making their damn kids shut up for a minute or two to get some piece and quiet.

Also, more on topic, pointless "crusade."
#49heartherevengePosted 12/21/2012 1:49:58 PM
hes not old enough for these games anyways...

NEXT
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#50AngelWithaHatPosted 12/21/2012 1:52:20 PM
Here's an idea.
Don't let 12 year olds play mature games.