2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty
2 years ago#51
DKrypton posted...
No because I'm not mentally unstable.

---
Need a sig? Why not Zoidberg?
2 years ago#52
People like you, TC, who are too ignorant to learn how to spell or type properly, should definitely get rid of your violent games. Your weak minds are in great danger of beng corrupted by these games that make you "[...]kill, just kill as many people as you can without dying."

In fact, it's best if you stay off the internet. I don't think you can handle it.
2 years ago#53
DKrypton posted...
No because I'm not mentally unstable.

this
---
Average people are starting to wake up to the fact that EA is a messed up business
Feel the terror of READING! -Merasmus
2 years ago#54
This is a ridiculous post. This is so stupid, why is this little S.O.B playing this in the first place, I feel like going to smack his parents in the face.

Hes probablly one of these wise ass little tools that ruins Xbox Live.

This is just unreal...........It all starts with crappy parents just like little Max has, you know its true.Dont know what the kids are playing, watching or doing but when they do something stupid its societys fault not theirs.

Well at least i have a new cause to mock this year, thanks TC.....for nothing.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
2 years ago#55
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it. -Mark Twain
(message deleted)
2 years ago#57
Nordini posted...
I hate you and this kid

---
I lol'd.
2 years ago#58
I think everybody has it backwards. Violent people should play violent video games so they take their anger out on the people in the game instead of in real life.
2 years ago#59
slashtermk posted...
epic bullcrap, because some people are just born ******

I'm not going to report it, but you're probably going to get modded for the last word in your post. The PC police at their finest. I called *myself* that once and lost some karma.
2 years ago#60
This is wayyy too broad. I'll give him all the video games I have where the game has you shoot children in a school. Oh wait, that's right, those games don't exist. The only similarity between what happened in Newtown and COD is using a gun. That's it. You can't compare what that little **** did with armed conflict between belligerents that is governed by customary international law. If you're going to ban video games with guns based on that one similarity, then you have to ban anything and everything in any medium that is accessible to kids that incorporates the use of firearms. So I guess that means schools have to turn in their American History books too, because the use of guns in the American Revolution is then similarly unfit for young minds.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i urge u to sell violent videos games like this game, call of duty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived