getting gold on the an-94 and scar-h

#1ralalooloo11Posted 12/21/2012 12:48:48 PM
damn, this sucks
i did all but the 150 kills without attachments and perks together (I wanted to get it over with)
and not having stock+toughness on these two slow-rof guns is rather hard
i didn't have too hard of a tme getting the 150 kill thing with the smgs
but i'm really starting to appreciate stock and especially toughness on these two
wasn't too hard doing it with some of the other higher rof ars but man...

/blogfaq

p.s. some douchebag is starting to smoke inbuilding i work in and is saying it's his right
#2FunKeeJPosted 12/21/2012 12:54:09 PM
That's the one I'm having a hard time with as well.
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#3AristophPosted 12/21/2012 1:57:13 PM
AN-94 is the first and currently only AR I have gold. The rest are getting there slowly but surely (I like to switch up guns constantly, and rarely play with the same gun for more than one night).

It felt like the easiest of the ARs as far as I'm concerned. Don't understand why people have such a hard time with it.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#4stimshady08Posted 12/21/2012 2:00:28 PM
Working in my last gold AR now (Swat). Lately, I've been going to hardcore for the 150 kills. One bullet kills so the lack of perks doesn't matter and there is rarely uav in the air so the lack of perks/ silencer isn't bothersome. No need for an attachment to shoot 1-2 bullets.
#5stimshady08Posted 12/21/2012 2:01:14 PM
Oh and hardcore makes long shots a joke. Have them all in 1-2 matches.
#6fatclemenzaPosted 12/21/2012 2:37:25 PM
Play Hardcore. The SCAR especially will kill in one shot from all but the longest of distances.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#7EtherstreamPosted 12/21/2012 2:59:41 PM
Aristoph posted...
AN-94 is the first and currently only AR I have gold. The rest are getting there slowly but surely (I like to switch up guns constantly, and rarely play with the same gun for more than one night).

It felt like the easiest of the ARs as far as I'm concerned. Don't understand why people have such a hard time with it.

An94 is beast for sure. I think the next AR I used is the Type-25? I think for nuketown it was actually beating out how well I do with the AN-94 but since that gametype is gone and I'm back to playing Hardpoint I am not sure about those maps :3
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#8Ollie The Magic BumPosted 12/21/2012 5:15:21 PM
Hardcore solves all your problems.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#9zeroflownex2Posted 12/21/2012 5:18:24 PM
Yeah those two are a doosy to do together.. Its worth it though, hang in there brotha

GT: Zeroflownex2
#10wehomiesPosted 12/21/2012 7:20:46 PM
stock is really good but it's workable without it
but toughness is so crucial on the an-94 and scar-h if you want to win gun fight
scavenger is nice but goddamn toughnss iss toooo sexy