getting gold on the an-94 and scar-h

#11Solstice_Posted 12/21/2012 8:58:41 PM
I can understand the Scar gold difficulty.

The An was the 2nd easiest gold for me to get next to the Type 25. The An is like wolverine vs foot soldiers. Just hold that trigger down for those kills, the recoil from chest to head nets relatively often headshots.

The onIy An issue i had was long range kills for carbon fiber.
I suggest for the An longrange kills to equip it with the Acog & Select fire and go burst mode from a distance on big maps like Carrier, Drone, Aftermath (in the bathroom watching the spawn or from the spawn to the bathroom is a wonderfull spot for these), & Cargo. Turbine & Meltdown have a chance to get some long range kills, but in my opinion the places in which you need to be to get them are not very well placed and flankers will come around and catch you off guard more often than not compared to the other maps i listed. The first maps i listed have decent spots to chill at without much risk for netting your long distance kills.
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Skyrim
#12The_Prophet_78Posted 12/21/2012 9:09:00 PM
just play hardcore for all challenges except for bloodthirsty. for those play demolition between 3am and 11am. youll find alot less people use smgs and the skill level significantly drops. just circle one bomb site and do your best to survive. finished all the assaults in 2 weeks like this
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#13GevousPosted 12/21/2012 9:09:47 PM
I've been doing the LMGs and those haven't been to bad (even the MK/other slow ROFs). Change up your playstyle maybe.
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#14garnett2124Posted 12/21/2012 9:47:02 PM
Quick tip for the AN-94: the first two shots come out at 900rpm while every subsequent shot come out at 600rpm. So basically you can repeatedly tap the trigger and have essentially 900rpm with it. And it has virtually zero recoil while doing this. For the Scar, I liked Select Fire on it, but for the No Attachments part, hardcore is probably the best way.
---
Not changing this sig until raiders and kings both win a championship started: Nov. 26, 2006