Played in a party with other good players for the first time today

#1theLongR0DPosted 12/21/2012 7:14:21 PM
there were 7 of us on ground war and i must say it was glorious. some random invited me after i beasted a couple games in a row and next thing u know 5 of his buddies were all partied up together. needless to say they are all on my friends list now. i didn't realize how fun it was pile driving the other team into 2013. i hold my own solo, but now i know what u guys are always saying about running parties. Sooo much better then getting randoms
#2Ollie The Magic BumPosted 12/21/2012 7:17:31 PM
No foolin?
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#3theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:18:47 PM
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...
No foolin?

its a fact
#4Freshmaker11Posted 12/21/2012 7:19:23 PM
theLongR0D posted...
there were 7 of us on ground war and i must say it was glorious. some random invited me after i beasted a couple games in a row and next thing u know 5 of his buddies were all partied up together. needless to say they are all on my friends list now. i didn't realize how fun it was pile driving the other team into 2013. i hold my own solo, but now i know what u guys are always saying about running parties. Sooo much better then getting randoms

Awwww Looks like somebody made new friends today . You gonna ask them to play again tomorrow ? Maybe you can have a sleep over
---
I have more offshore accounts then you
#5ILLMitch1Posted 12/21/2012 7:19:24 PM
Agreed unless it's TDM or KC. I prefer to run solo in those gametypes since there aren't many kills or tags to go around.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#6theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:23:27 PM
Freshmaker11 posted...
theLongR0D posted...

Awwww Looks like somebody made new friends today . You gonna ask them to play again tomorrow ? Maybe you can have a sleep over

everyone who runs nothing but parties sucks more then their stats suggest. also a fact. its way too easy with vsats up all game. and we may play tomorrow if Im not busy with your mommy
#7Freshmaker11Posted 12/21/2012 7:29:16 PM
theLongR0D posted...
Freshmaker11 posted...
theLongR0D posted...

everyone who runs nothing but parties sucks more then their stats suggest. also a fact. its way too easy with vsats up all game. and we may play tomorrow if Im not busy with your mommy

lol my mom is old as S*** good luck , an I was making a joke dont get your panties in a ruffle
---
I have more offshore accounts then you
#8theLongR0D(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:38:13 PM
Freshmaker11 posted...
theLongR0D posted...
Freshmaker11 posted...
theLongR0D posted...

lol my mom is old as S*** good luck , an I was making a joke dont get your panties in a ruffle

so was i and how did u know i like wearing womens panties
#9MonerMonerPosted 12/21/2012 7:41:03 PM
Lmfao!!!
#10sausage54Posted 12/21/2012 8:16:00 PM
This game shines with a party of like minded and competitive teammates. To bad most of my friends all play at different times throughout the day.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.