I've yet to run into a single person using a shotgun that was legitimately good

#101NordiniPosted 12/24/2012 1:16:57 PM
reseacher2000 posted...
870 is ez mode finished that gun quickly. S12 one shots..... i would train a lvl 1 metapod than that gun challenge

Hahaha if you think that's hard, try getting the one shots on the M1216. That was the worst.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#102BoyWitArabStrapPosted 12/24/2012 1:17:16 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
BoyWitArabStrap posted...
pretty sure i'll own you with my art of war ksg.

I call it my Lao Tzu-Looper-Mushroomhead class.

I don't even know what that means. lol.

Art of war is my favorite camo though.

Well, it's Lao Tzu, because of the Art of War cam.

It's "Looper" because it's the shotty that's most like the shotgun from the film Looper.

And I put on a silencer, a reference to "Mushroomhead" the nickname of No Country From Old Men's villain Shigur.

;=)
#103BoyWitArabStrapPosted 12/24/2012 1:21:23 PM
PS: Remington 870 is wayyyy to easy to do good at. Any fool can own like no other with that gun. It's like the M10 whatever from MW2.
#104KunosachiakaPosted 12/24/2012 1:21:58 PM
You've obviously never run into me in this game. And if you had, I'd honestly be afraid...
#105supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 1:22:45 PM
Kunosachiaka posted...
You've obviously never run into me in this game. And if you had, I'd honestly be afraid...

I wouldn't mind running into you :3
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#106MrD3POPosted 12/24/2012 1:28:41 PM
I think the issue is that the shotguns just magnify the hatred for those who play like female dogs. I don't have any general hatred for shotgun users though.
---
"Awesome stuff but it does look like some of those shots are setup. People just lining up to be killed. Still awesome though."
#107XLegionDoom420XPosted 12/24/2012 1:33:39 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
I swear the only reason 95% of people use shotguns is because they're not good enough with other kinds of guns. They rely on getting lucky one shot kills. Only a handful i've ever seen go positive.

This is not me complaining about shotguns being OP or something. I'm talking about the guy who goes 8-25 and his 8 kills are lucky 1 shots because he was sitting in a corner. Or better yet, the guy who blindly rushes with horrific aim but gets those lucky kills. That's the best.

u mad brah? QQ somewhere else 4 real, your sodium intake is also abnormally high

This, ladies and gentleman, is the average post on the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GameFAQs board. May it be immortalized forever, so future 12 year olds may marvel in it's magnificence.
---
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.
#108trakrunr4evrPosted 12/24/2012 1:43:59 PM
GandalfTehGray posted...
Could it be they check your stats before the game realize that they can't be bothered with using the outclassed shotguns in this game and put on their try hard pants?

I do this a lot. Check lobby leaderboards before I start a match and adjust my classes accordingly... Nice name btw.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#109HereticKitsunePosted 12/24/2012 1:53:12 PM
Hey, I'm good :<

I can't prove it to you though - different platforms.
---
mildare_el_rayo: What's the word I'm looking for, here? "An angsty person who loves to complain."
Calad:Squall?
#110TziggyxPosted 12/24/2012 2:30:36 PM
Wow, I thought we were friends Joel. 3 Bar for life!
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx