I've yet to run into a single person using a shotgun that was legitimately good

#21Faust_8Posted 12/21/2012 10:19:56 PM
So these people isaac run into...never use anything else besides shotguns? Are they good when they're not using one?

I used to think TC was all right but this topic just makes me think "Kid I get 20+ kill and single digit deaths with the KSG, crawl back into your hole. You're just pissy that your MSMC isn't the king of close range."
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#22Made_of_failPosted 12/21/2012 10:20:44 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Made_of_fail posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
fatclemenza posted...
I always go 70+ kills in dom with a full party. Overall k/d is a 3.82. 870 k/d is a 4.07.

That makes it slightly less impressive.

And the fact he's running shotty makes it even more less impressive.

@fatboy Yeah but hey, you basically can't play dom with 5 other randoms.

@whatevername Fact is, I'd wreck you with any gun, using a shotgun all these years has honed my aim to the extreme. Add to the fact I probably have more map awareness than 98% of the people playing cod, it wouldn't matter if I was using a shotgun or not. Fact is, the 870 is merely average. Spas 12 from MW2, Blops, and MW3 all have better range. Usas is better. Striker is better. Hell even the W1200 is better imo. I don't get why you children complain so much about an average shotgun. What you should complain about is the maps, they cater too much to CQC.

I'm done.

LMAO at aiming shotguns part

Love that denial. I only had to press one less button than you (LT) until MW3 came out.
---
<3 TGZ
#23flagg2kplusPosted 12/21/2012 10:22:30 PM
My K/D with the R870 is 1.64 and its over 2 on my next 4 most used guns.

I use R870 most.

Huh?
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#24supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 10:24:09 PM
Faust_8 posted...
So these people isaac run into...never use anything else besides shotguns? Are they good when they're not using one?

I used to think TC was all right but this topic just makes me think "Kid I get 20+ kill and single digit deaths with the KSG, crawl back into your hole. You're just pissy that your MSMC isn't the king of close range."

Show me where I said that please.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#25ThisIsMithosPosted 12/21/2012 10:26:50 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
I swear the only reason 95% of people use shotguns is because they're not good enough with other kinds of guns. They rely on getting lucky one shot kills. Only a handful i've ever seen go positive.

This is not me complaining about shotguns being OP or something. I'm talking about the guy who goes 8-25 and his 8 kills are lucky 1 shots because he was sitting in a corner. Or better yet, the guy who blindly rushes with horrific aim but gets those lucky kills. That's the best.

u mad brah? QQ somewhere else 4 real, your sodium intake is also abnormally high
#26supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 10:28:12 PM
For everybody that is selectively reading, I am not saying that everyone who uses a shotgun is terrible. Just everyone that I have ran into thus far. Of course people who are on a gaming forum are likely to be better at the game than randoms are.
---
#27supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 10:28:43 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
I swear the only reason 95% of people use shotguns is because they're not good enough with other kinds of guns. They rely on getting lucky one shot kills. Only a handful i've ever seen go positive.

This is not me complaining about shotguns being OP or something. I'm talking about the guy who goes 8-25 and his 8 kills are lucky 1 shots because he was sitting in a corner. Or better yet, the guy who blindly rushes with horrific aim but gets those lucky kills. That's the best.

u mad brah? QQ somewhere else 4 real, your sodium intake is also abnormally high

You must've missed the part where i'm not mad.
---
#28VelociswaggerPosted 12/21/2012 10:29:06 PM
Made_of_fail posted...
I always go 70+ kills in dom with a full party. Overall k/d is a 3.82. 870 k/d is a 4.07.

I've used nothing but shotguns since WaW, starting with Trenchgun with bayonet.

*looks at username*
*laffs*
* does a 360 and walk away*
---
Operator rH
#29RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/21/2012 10:31:09 PM
@Made_of_fail.....thought you were done? LOL you are made of fail.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#30XxOblivion77Posted 12/21/2012 10:31:23 PM
Honestly he's right.

The people that use them rush blindly and get a quick lucky kill every now and then, with few exceptions. That, or they camp somewhere in a corner.

This forum is full of bads though so whatever
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(