I've yet to run into a single person using a shotgun that was legitimately good

#31Faust_8Posted 12/21/2012 11:31:59 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Faust_8 posted...
So these people isaac run into...never use anything else besides shotguns? Are they good when they're not using one?

I used to think TC was all right but this topic just makes me think "Kid I get 20+ kill and single digit deaths with the KSG, crawl back into your hole. You're just pissy that your MSMC isn't the king of close range."

Show me where I said that please.

I swear the only reason 95% of people use shotguns is because they're not good enough with other kinds of guns. They rely on getting lucky one shot kills. Only a handful i've ever seen go positive.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#32ThisIsMithosPosted 12/21/2012 11:33:25 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
I swear the only reason 95% of people use shotguns is because they're not good enough with other kinds of guns. They rely on getting lucky one shot kills. Only a handful i've ever seen go positive.

This is not me complaining about shotguns being OP or something. I'm talking about the guy who goes 8-25 and his 8 kills are lucky 1 shots because he was sitting in a corner. Or better yet, the guy who blindly rushes with horrific aim but gets those lucky kills. That's the best.

u mad brah? QQ somewhere else 4 real, your sodium intake is also abnormally high

You must've missed the part where i'm not mad.

Are you implying that you made a topic to complain about a player base that gets insignificant kills just to point out how "lucky" they are? Methinks you had a little rage moment against one of them and decided to vent here. I'd be surprised if I were wrong. Otherwise, is it really worth discussing?
#33IAMGLADIATORPosted 12/21/2012 11:33:33 PM
If the shotty is so OP, hope on and drop a 60-5 game then post that bad boy on the UTUBE.
---
"Dawg The Booster Hunter"
#34thenight29Posted 12/21/2012 11:35:10 PM
K/D with 870 1.00
K/D with M1216 1.43
---
White FC is 1463-8767-6621
#35J2DKPosted 12/21/2012 11:38:02 PM
I use shotguns because I think they are fun. To be honest, I do much better playing with any SMG than I do with the R870. I just really enjoy using (especially pump) shotguns.

I think the aim the earlier poster was talking about was that you cannot miss a shot. If you miss or have slow reflexes, you lose.
---
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.
#36supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 11:39:19 PM
IAMGLADIATOR posted...
If the shotty is so OP, hope on and drop a 60-5 game then post that bad boy on the UTUBE.

I can do that twice in an hour while i'm drunk. I fail to see what your point is.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#37XxOblivion77Posted 12/21/2012 11:41:42 PM
IAMGLADIATOR posted...

I can do that twice in an hour while i'm drunk. I fail to see what your point is.

haha i can vouch for this
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#38XxOblivion77Posted 12/21/2012 11:47:23 PM
And yeah, shotguns do not mean bad player, it's just the way people use them.

It's the same way bad players will sit in a corner to get a UAV because they never try to get better.

When I first started playing CoD4 I couldn't even get a helicopter. Today I went 51-4 sniping in Mercenary Moshpit (with about 4 or 5 B23R kills).

People like Isaac and I are just dumbfounded by the people who play like this. I personally find it annoying when it just so happens that I ran into a particular kind of player that sits in a random corner and waits for people to run by. It's so random and annoying. CoD is sucky in this regard because the skill gap is so low that you can't do much about it other than playing very cautiously or by simply knowing what people tend to do. It's like playing Super Smash Bros and using Kirby's stone attack over and over again, or hitting the c-stick to spam smash attacks mindlessly. I hate when I get killed when there's no skill involved.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#39RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/21/2012 11:49:21 PM
J2DK posted...

I think the aim the earlier poster was talking about was that you cannot miss a shot. If you miss or have slow reflexes, you lose.

I understand Shotguns take some aim. By that I mean as long as you aim within 25% of your TV screen you will land a shot. As appose to landing 3-8 bullets with an AR or SMG in a very accurate pinpoint line.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#40supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 11:51:09 PM
nuschler2212 posted...
Isaac. Are we still buddies?

I agree with the topic.

Of course :)

Faust_8 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Faust_8 posted...
So these people isaac run into...never use anything else besides shotguns? Are they good when they're not using one?

I used to think TC was all right but this topic just makes me think "Kid I get 20+ kill and single digit deaths with the KSG, crawl back into your hole. You're just pissy that your MSMC isn't the king of close range."

Show me where I said that please.

I'm not sure what the point of quoting that is. That is completely irrelevant.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac