I've yet to run into a single person using a shotgun that was legitimately good

#51RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/21/2012 11:42:15 PM
GreatTroySensei posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
agree 100%

This is true for almost all games not just COD. Guys who are bad with pretty much all other weapons migrate to the shotgun because it atleast gives them a chance at getting some 1 shot kills and not having to be great at aiming while doing it.

Nobody is bad with SMGs. A thumbless premature baby could go positive with SMGs. They're simultaneously the definition of 'pray and spray' and 'jack of all trades.'

Exaggerate much?
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#52ninjaman148Posted 12/21/2012 11:49:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53Dersu_UzalaPosted 12/22/2012 12:02:25 AM
Who cares? CoD multiplayer has never been competitively viable. It's just a way for people to let out their stress and unwind.
#54supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:47:40 AM
Faust_8 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Faust_8 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Faust_8 posted...
So these people isaac run into...never use anything else besides shotguns? Are they good when they're not using one?

I used to think TC was all right but this topic just makes me think "Kid I get 20+ kill and single digit deaths with the KSG, crawl back into your hole. You're just pissy that your MSMC isn't the king of close range."

Show me where I said that please.

I swear the only reason 95% of people use shotguns is because they're not good enough with other kinds of guns. They rely on getting lucky one shot kills. Only a handful i've ever seen go positive.

I'm not sure what the point of quoting that is. That is completely irrelevant.

Saying that 95% of people that use shotguns do so because everything else is too hard, that they need instant kills or they suck...isn't relevant to me saying that you think people that use shotguns don't use anything else and that's a bloody ignorant thing to say?

First you say that.
Then I point out how that's dumb.
Then you say you never said it.
I prove that you did.
And that's irrelevant?

Seriously kid I can't take you seriously ever again. You're just butthurt and indulging in illogical whining to feel better.

Yeah, I shotgun. But lately it's only with the KSG and I mastered every weapon type 5 years ago and continue to use all of them to this day--I snipe, I shotgun, I use LMGs, and everything else.

Whining that the weapon is OP is one thing, whining about the people that use it with baseless generalizations, while denying that you did so, is a whole other bag of worms.

You may as well get off the internet and CoD as well because you've clearly entered the "waaah" stage of your CoD career.

If I didn't know better I'd think you were the one that was drunk. Ill properly respond to you in the morning, hopefully you'll realize how stupid you're making yourself look and apologize before then.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#55bbert901Posted 12/22/2012 12:51:48 AM
the shotguns are s*** in this game, even the remington isn't that great, obviously it's going to get one shot kills at decent range but the range isn't even that great.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#56DutchZombiePosted 12/22/2012 12:56:41 AM
Honestly, I don't think I have run into anybody legitimately good since MW2 no matter what weapon they used.
#57veggie530Posted 12/22/2012 1:27:06 AM
Made_of_fail posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
fatclemenza posted...
I always go 70+ kills in dom with a full party. Overall k/d is a 3.82. 870 k/d is a 4.07.

That makes it slightly less impressive.

And the fact he's running shotty makes it even more less impressive.

@fatboy Yeah but hey, you basically can't play dom with 5 other randoms.

@whatevername Fact is, I'd wreck you with any gun, using a shotgun all these years has honed my aim to the extreme. Add to the fact I probably have more map awareness than 98% of the people playing cod, it wouldn't matter if I was using a shotgun or not. Fact is, the 870 is merely average. Spas 12 from MW2, Blops, and MW3 all have better range. Usas is better. Striker is better. Hell even the W1200 is better imo. I don't get why you children complain so much about an average shotgun. What you should complain about is the maps, they cater too much to CQC.

I'm done.

you're calling people children after APA referencing your call of duty stats

lmao
#58Soul_On_DisplayPosted 12/22/2012 1:33:21 AM
I don't understand. Are people doing bad with shotties really that common? All I see is 2+ match KDRs.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#59Scottydont19Posted 12/22/2012 1:44:50 AM
Nothing pisses me off more than when I watch the kill cam and see the guy sitting in the corner with their 870 waiting for me to run by. But I get pissed when that happenes with any gun. But I do agree its kinda rare to see a really good SG user. I would like to think I'm decent with them, bit I know there are better. Best I've done was a 66-4 with the KSG, but that's because I was running vsat-lodestar-dogs, so they got me a lot of those kills twice. I wouldn't want to SG against Isaac though. And Vanoss, he is an absolute beast with SGs.
#60lolcharizardPosted 12/22/2012 1:54:27 AM
Are the M1216,S12, and executioner not considered shotguns anymore?
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.