I've yet to run into a single person using a shotgun that was legitimately good

#61RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/22/2012 2:58:04 AM
The middle house on standoff camping the red stairs with shotty = Str8 up B****.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#62bagmupPosted 12/22/2012 2:58:44 AM
I main the KSG..
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#63GreatTroySenseiPosted 12/22/2012 4:04:38 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
The middle house on standoff camping the red stairs with shotty = Str8 up B****.

Running straight to that middle house to try and camp it's top floor ledge with AR/SMG/Sniper = Str8 up bad. You deserve a face full of buckshot.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#64NarutoTaioPosted 12/22/2012 4:06:29 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
I swear the only reason 95% of people use shotguns is because they're not good enough with other kinds of guns. They rely on getting lucky one shot kills. Only a handful i've ever seen go positive.

This is not me complaining about shotguns being OP or something. I'm talking about the guy who goes 8-25 and his 8 kills are lucky 1 shots because he was sitting in a corner. Or better yet, the guy who blindly rushes with horrific aim but gets those lucky kills. That's the best.

It's true LOL

I said the exact same thing in another thread several days ago
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64957712
#65RS_YELARAKAPosted 12/22/2012 5:02:49 AM
GreatTroySensei posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Running straight to that middle house to try and camp it's top floor ledge with AR/SMG/Sniper = Str8 up bad. You deserve a face full of buckshot.

Kool story. Some people are just f****** dumb. Try a little harder to be cool sis.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#66Crack_FoxPosted 12/22/2012 5:12:32 AM
PathlessBullet posted...
Really now? I used to think you really were super cool..... but this......

---
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
#67GreatTroySenseiPosted 12/22/2012 5:25:52 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Kool story. Some people are just f****** dumb. Try a little harder to be cool sis.

I'd argue with you, but everything about you screams "I'm high." I'll just let you enjoy your buzz, cuz.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#68Made_of_failPosted 12/22/2012 7:21:00 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
@Made_of_fail.....thought you were done? LOL you are made of fail.

LMAO SO FUNNY XD
---
<3 TGZ
#69Jack_Crow21Posted 12/22/2012 7:29:57 AM
ITT: more people who had good killstreaks going, but weren't smart enough to avoid rushing around corners with their sniper rifles or whatever.

Shotgns have their place in this game, and aren't overpowered at all. Your own argument supports this; you never see a shotty user going 30-3 because the limitations of the gun put him at a disadvantage. The same isn't true for some random Scorpian RF or silenced MSMC jag.

When the shotty user kills you, it's because you put yourself at a disadvantage to him by not keeping your distance (or the crap spawns in this game birthed him right behind you...).

If you are tired of getting killed by shotty users, be careful around corners and use your tac grenades. A stunned shotty user will lose to anyone. That might mean you cant can't carry three attachments on your SMG, but you are a good, non-shotty user, right? So that will be no problem!
---
"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." -Ronald Reagan
#70CinderDragon77Posted 12/22/2012 7:47:21 AM
lolcharizard posted...
Are the M1216,S12, and executioner not considered shotguns anymore?

Apparently not, they take as many hitmarkers to kill as an SMG in CQC though, so I can see why nobody considers them shotguns anymore.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?