I've yet to run into a single person using a shotgun that was legitimately good

#71shadowsofdawnPosted 12/22/2012 7:57:16 AM
Most people using shotguns on hijacked? Shotgun noobs.

The guy weaving through your spawn on aftermath who keeps shooting from a different angle every time? Yeah, he pro.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#72fatclemenzaPosted 12/22/2012 8:19:39 AM
Two 870 users on the other team? 11-21, 13-23. Me, 33-7 with a Type 25 (on Drone nonetheless). Case in point.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#73TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/22/2012 8:29:11 AM
ITT: we create an alternate reality to make the shotgun users who beat us look bad
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#74fatclemenzaPosted 12/22/2012 8:32:10 AM
ITT: we create an alternate reality to make the shotgun users who beat us look bad

they are bad though its a cold fact
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#75GartixxarPosted 12/22/2012 9:13:27 AM
heh, I miss using shotguns in Cod4: MW. the M1014 was so beast on wetwork and shipment. It was alot of fun using that. That gun also worked semi well on vacant.

Cod 4 maps were so good... and they had gun balance right(minus the m16). But they were blast in MW
#76supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 11:04:39 AM
Faust_8 posted...
So these people isaac run into...never use anything else besides shotguns?

I never said that.

Are they good when they're not using one?

Probably not.

I used to think TC was all right but this topic just makes me think "Kid I get 20+ kill and single digit deaths with the KSG, crawl back into your hole. You're just pissy that your MSMC isn't the king of close range."

Show me where I said this please.

Faust_8 posted...
Saying that 95% of people that use shotguns do so because everything else is too hard, that they need instant kills or they suck...isn't relevant to me saying that you think people that use shotguns don't use anything else and that's a bloody ignorant thing to say?

I never said they don't use anything else. Nice try.

First you say that.
Then I point out how that's dumb.
Then you say you never said it.
I prove that you did.
And that's irrelevant?

So much fail. Just stop. You proved nothing. And yes, it's irrelevant.

Seriously kid I can't take you seriously ever again. You're just butthurt and indulging in illogical whining to feel better.

Seriously kid I can't take you seriously ever again.
Seriously kid i can't
Seriously kid
kid

Confirmed for 12 year old. I actually used to think you were smart, guess you're just another person from gamefaqs filled with butthurt.

Whining that the weapon is OP is one thing, whining about the people that use it with baseless generalizations, while denying that you did so, is a whole other bag of worms.

I have never once said the weapon is OP. I said it's unbalanced. You should learn to read. Seriously dude.

You may as well get off the internet and CoD as well because you've clearly entered the "waaah" stage of your CoD career.

Take your own advice man.

TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

I've lost once to shotgun users. They don't beat me.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#77Faust_8Posted 12/22/2012 11:21:23 AM
You know those times when the post is so full of fail it's not even worth the effort of explaining?

This is one of those times.

I hope you enjoy whining some more.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#78supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 11:25:45 AM
ITT: faust gets pooped on.

popcorn.jpg
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#79Gengar_OUPosted 12/22/2012 11:32:24 AM
seen a lot of good shotgun users..they use remingtons+ksg, have good map knowledge, and usually rush.
there are a lot of bad shotgun users though
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285
#80igashijinPosted 12/22/2012 11:37:20 AM
I see plenty of good shotgunners; but it's not terribly common. A lot of shotgunners just run around frantically looking for something to shoot.

The good shotgunners are those that will outright proceed as if you don't exist, ducking in and out of cover, if you are outside of their effective range, keeping themselves more or less protected from gunshots and baiting you into moving closer.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.