#92rcommeePosted 12/22/2012 2:14:46 PM
Nordini posted...
rcommee posted...
Centium76 posted...
I prefer the challenge of a shotgun.

>Challenge
>Shotgun

Pick one.

You try using a [insert any weapon here] against a party of players that knows what they're doing with their orbital VSAT setups and camper AR classes.

It is a challenge.

Fix'd
---
(S) (I) (G) (N) (A) (T) (U) (R) (E)
#93supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 1:39:00 AM
XxOblivion77 posted...
lolfaust

laughinggirls.jpg

---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#94eddiethemcPosted 12/23/2012 11:52:26 AM
Either shotguns are good, average or bad. Either players are good, average or bad. These two are absolutely unrelated, if someone is doing bad with a statistically good gun then he probably wouldn't do well with a less statistically good gun. I don't understand the point of this thread, are you complaining (or stating or whatever) that bad people are using overpowered guns that kill you unfairly? Or are you saying that bad people are killing you using bad guns?

Because either they're bad at the game and the only way to get kills is to take advantage of the usefulness of shotguns in close range and the willingness for people to rush into situations thinking they have the upper hand, in which case, shame on you, or you feel the maps are too small then shame on treyarch, if you feel that shotguns are overpowered then shame on treyarch (in your opinion). if you're saying there's bad people out there then what do shotguns have to do with it? They could do just as poorly with any gun.

But saying someone is bad and should use a gun they don't like and probably do worse because you think they should doesn't sound like something I would have expected you to say, personally.

So of you would clarify the matter so I understand it I would appreciate it.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.
#95Gamerguy92Posted 12/23/2012 12:03:19 PM
Some of my friends own with the shotguns.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#96supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 12:18:18 PM
eddiethemc posted...
Either shotguns are good, average or bad. Either players are good, average or bad. These two are absolutely unrelated, if someone is doing bad with a statistically good gun then he probably wouldn't do well with a less statistically good gun. I don't understand the point of this thread, are you complaining (or stating or whatever) that bad people are using overpowered guns that kill you unfairly? Or are you saying that bad people are killing you using bad guns?

Because either they're bad at the game and the only way to get kills is to take advantage of the usefulness of shotguns in close range and the willingness for people to rush into situations thinking they have the upper hand, in which case, shame on you, or you feel the maps are too small then shame on treyarch, if you feel that shotguns are overpowered then shame on treyarch (in your opinion). if you're saying there's bad people out there then what do shotguns have to do with it? They could do just as poorly with any gun.

But saying someone is bad and should use a gun they don't like and probably do worse because you think they should doesn't sound like something I would have expected you to say, personally.

So of you would clarify the matter so I understand it I would appreciate it.

Oh, I'm not trying to tell anybody what to use. It's not even that I'm mad that I get killed by them occasionally, I was simply making an observation on what I've noticed during my time played in this game. And that observation was that every shotgunner i've come across was either average or bad.

Not that people can't do well with them, because I certainly know it's possible, just that I haven't seen it.
---
#97reseacher2000Posted 12/23/2012 12:24:05 PM
870 is ez mode finished that gun quickly. S12 one shots..... i would train a lvl 1 metapod than that gun challenge
---
GT:gansterchief
#98supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 1:03:07 PM
reseacher2000 posted...
870 is ez mode finished that gun quickly. S12 one shots..... i would train a lvl 1 metapod than that gun challenge

lmfao i didn't think the S12 was really that bad. The M1216 on the other hand...
---
#99BoyWitArabStrapPosted 12/24/2012 1:14:41 PM
pretty sure i'll own you with my art of war ksg.

I call it my Lao Tzu-Looper-Mushroomhead class.
#100supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 1:15:27 PM
BoyWitArabStrap posted...
pretty sure i'll own you with my art of war ksg.

I call it my Lao Tzu-Looper-Mushroomhead class.

I don't even know what that means. lol.

Art of war is my favorite camo though.
---