Poll: Is the R870 OP?

#31TheRealJayveezyPosted 12/23/2012 11:31:11 AM
XxChr1s4L1fexX posted...
All shotguns need a buff. For some odd reason I do better with the S12 than the R870.

See this right here^(idk about that buff though; maybe the last shotgun) for a sacrifice of some range you get amazing room clearing power. 870 is just over used, especially since it's the first shotgun unlock. I normally switch between the shotguns just about every match if I'm going to use them that day, and even though the Remington is good I would rather use the KSG in a more open map, or the S12 for more building focused maps. In their niches, the other shotguns work better than the 870. 870 is just a nice balanced, easier to use shotgun, that is used more frequently compared to the others, and that doesn't mean it is over powered.
#32flamepeltPosted 12/23/2012 11:43:48 AM
R870 is OP, but it's a shotgun, they should be OPd since you gotta be at close ranges to do anything
#33CinderDragon77Posted 12/23/2012 12:16:06 PM
TheRealJayveezy posted...
XxChr1s4L1fexX posted...
All shotguns need a buff. For some odd reason I do better with the S12 than the R870.

See this right here^(idk about that buff though; maybe the last shotgun) for a sacrifice of some range you get amazing room clearing power. 870 is just over used, especially since it's the first shotgun unlock. I normally switch between the shotguns just about every match if I'm going to use them that day, and even though the Remington is good I would rather use the KSG in a more open map, or the S12 for more building focused maps. In their niches, the other shotguns work better than the 870. 870 is just a nice balanced, easier to use shotgun, that is used more frequently compared to the others, and that doesn't mean it is over powered.

The minimum pellet damage on the S12 is 6, boost that up to 10 and possibly do something about the stupid reload length. For the M1216 I have no clue what to do with it, it's little gimmick makes it pretty bad, I seriously think they should just do away with the 4 shot rechamber or maybe do something about min/max pellet damage but I'm not sure what the M1216's minimum and maximums are.
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?