This PoS is going on the shelf until Treyarch fixes it

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/23/2012 1:51:19 PM
Better yet, Activision should just let them go. They're obviously not capable of doing their job correctly. The game has enough problems as it is with the lag, freezing, and everything else that has been talked about since release but now we have disappearing AGRs too. The first time it happened a few weeks ago I let it slide but it happened a 2nd time and I'm not dealing with it anymore.

I'll just check the boards to see when patches come out. I guess I'm expecting too much for wanting a game that costs $60 bucks to work like it's supposed to when I buy it. **** you Treyarch.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2pyrokinesis666Posted 12/23/2012 1:52:30 PM
don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
#3chessmyantidrugPosted 12/23/2012 1:53:26 PM
Here's a better idea: don't run AGR.
#4HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/23/2012 1:54:11 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...

You take that back!
The Wall-E is amazing!
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#5GODx_x666Posted 12/23/2012 1:56:03 PM
This is why i got blocked from posting on there facebook page.
I asked them why no public beta and why is Treyarch French for Lag..
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#6TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 1:58:09 PM

Even better idea, learn to not bend over and take whatever is handed to you. I guess you'll just keep kissing their ass since they made a video game for you.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#7NargarakugaPosted 12/23/2012 2:01:08 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Even better idea, learn to not bend over and take whatever is handed to you. I guess you'll just keep kissing their ass since they made a video game for you.

calm down its just an AGR. God people expect so much out of this franchise. It is not the perfect game. Every game has its flaws
---
---GT:Nargarakuga---
#8P3rrydPlatypusPosted 12/23/2012 2:02:14 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

---
I will refuse to take this sig down until the Texans win the Superbowl
#9TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 2:07:00 PM
Nargarakuga posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

calm down its just an AGR. God people expect so much out of this franchise. It is not the perfect game. Every game has its flaws

Lol this is sarcasm, right? People expect to use the scorestreaks they earn and they're expecting too much? Man, is this what this generation has come to?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#10TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 2:09:10 PM
I always thought people said "CoD sheep" just to irk someone's nerves but I see there sure are people who prove it true. This is why we get lackluster products, because more people bend over and take it than speak out. Either somebody buys your video games for you, you're wealthy, or you don't value your money.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D