This PoS is going on the shelf until Treyarch fixes it

#11NargarakugaPosted 12/23/2012 3:09:25 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Nargarakuga posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
Here's a better idea: don't run AGR.

Even better idea, learn to not bend over and take whatever is handed to you. I guess you'll just keep kissing their ass since they made a video game for you.

calm down its just an AGR. God people expect so much out of this franchise. It is not the perfect game. Every game has its flaws

Lol this is sarcasm, right? People expect to use the scorestreaks they earn and they're expecting too much? Man, is this what this generation has come to?

Some people are above complaining :P If you wanna quit thats fine but is it really necessary to make the same topic a hundred others have already made? I'm sorry if I offended you it's just that i see these topics all the time. so sorry
---
---GT:Nargarakuga---
#12chessmyantidrugPosted 12/23/2012 3:10:56 PM
AGRs are destroyed so easily. Two EMP grenades and they're gone. When one is called in against me, it lasts about 15 seconds, if that. Sorry for destroying your "hard-earned" scorestreak so quickly. The best advice I can give you is to run something that's not destroyed so easily.
#13GODx_x666Posted 12/23/2012 3:11:10 PM
TC its a bad issue i gave up on AGR because of it and i LOVE US Army Wall-E.
I think 3arch is less likely to listen to people in the U.S because they are a french company and we all know the french hate us.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#14VincentKryptPosted 12/23/2012 3:14:38 PM
Oh look, it's TJ complaining again. Every board I see him on, nothing but whiny complain topics. Seriously, just stop playing games then you won't have to b**** about them 24/7. Problem solved.
---
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
#15IkasnuPosted 12/23/2012 3:16:43 PM
VincentKrypt posted...
Oh look, it's TJ complaining again. Every board I see him on, nothing but whiny complain topics. Seriously, just stop playing games then you won't have to b**** about them 24/7. Problem solved.

He does this on the PS3 boards too loo
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#16GODx_x666Posted 12/23/2012 3:16:45 PM
This is how you use your AGR without it shooting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOJ3NlUQlG4
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#17TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 3:18:23 PM
AGRs are destroyed so easily. Two EMP grenades and they're gone. When one is called in against me, it lasts about 15 seconds, if that. Sorry for destroying your "hard-earned" scorestreak so quickly. The best advice I can give you is to run something that's not destroyed so easily.

I said DISAPPEARED not destroyed. The box dropped in front of me, opened up, and nothing came out. There were no enemies around and if an EMP grenade was used it would've affected me too.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#18TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 3:21:07 PM
GODx_x666 posted...
TC its a bad issue i gave up on AGR because of it and i LOVE US Army Wall-E.
I think 3arch is less likely to listen to people in the U.S because they are a french company and we all know the french hate us.

Lol are they really French?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#19slaveanselmoPosted 12/23/2012 3:26:08 PM
They aren't going to fix it. No one gives a ****. They have your money.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#20chessmyantidrugPosted 12/23/2012 3:30:52 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

I said DISAPPEARED not destroyed. The box dropped in front of me, opened up, and nothing came out. There were no enemies around and if an EMP grenade was used it would've affected me too.

I don't see the difference between it disappearing immediately or after a few seconds. Either way, you're not getting kills from it. Run something that doesn't disappear so easily.