This PoS is going on the shelf until Treyarch fixes it

#21F_H_NukemPosted 12/23/2012 3:31:32 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Better yet, Activision should just let them go. They're obviously not capable of doing their job correctly. The game has enough problems as it is with the lag, freezing, and everything else that has been talked about since release but now we have disappearing AGRs too. The first time it happened a few weeks ago I let it slide but it happened a 2nd time and I'm not dealing with it anymore.

I'll just check the boards to see when patches come out. I guess I'm expecting too much for wanting a game that costs $60 bucks to work like it's supposed to when I buy it. **** you Treyarch.

YEA!!! how DARE the AGR glitch 2 times in a month and a half!!!

treyarch, you dirty thieving bastards!!
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#22R0YB0TPosted 12/23/2012 3:34:34 PM
Nargarakuga posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
Here's a better idea: don't run AGR.

Even better idea, learn to not bend over and take whatever is handed to you. I guess you'll just keep kissing their ass since they made a video game for you.

calm down its just an AGR. God people expect so much out of this franchise. It is not the perfect game. Every game has its flaws

I agree it is just one thing but the amount of money they make off of this FPS Madden franchise is obscene. It is reasonable to want things to work correctly in it.
#23Evil SquallPosted 12/23/2012 3:36:20 PM
Thats actually exactly what i did with Black Ops. PLanned to shelve it until they fixed it. Sadly they never fixed it. Im still low in the first prestige in that game, couldnt stand it.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#24chessmyantidrugPosted 12/23/2012 3:37:00 PM
Black Ops was never broken.
#25Zero IXPosted 12/23/2012 4:22:54 PM(edited)
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Better yet, Activision should just let them go. They're obviously not capable of doing their job correctly. The game has enough problems as it is with the lag, freezing, and everything else that has been talked about since release but now we have disappearing AGRs too. The first time it happened a few weeks ago I let it slide but it happened a 2nd time and I'm not dealing with it anymore.

I'll just check the boards to see when patches come out. I guess I'm expecting too much for wanting a game that costs $60 bucks to work like it's supposed to when I buy it. **** you Treyarch.

Paraphrase: hurr hurr butthurt

Ttyl... unless you'll be playing this game again tomorrow or maybe even later today because all you really wanted to do was whine.

Edit: lololo
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#26Evil SquallPosted 12/23/2012 3:38:16 PM

Thats a good one. Spawned into bullet fire more often than not and the hit detection was the worst ive ever seen.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#27chessmyantidrugPosted 12/23/2012 3:40:23 PM
Evil Squall posted...

Thats a good one. Spawned into bullet fire more often than not and the hit detection was the worst ive ever seen.

The spawn "issue" was fixed about a month into its life cycle. The only map that really had that issue was Nuketown, which is a notorious issue with smaller maps. There was nothing wrong with the hit detection. You're just making up excuses for being bad at the game.
#28TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 3:44:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29GODx_x666Posted 12/23/2012 4:04:38 PM
Yup TC french and they hate the people from america that work for them..
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#30aheroafakePosted 12/23/2012 4:07:14 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

No offense but I don't think they're going to care too much. They already have your money.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man