This PoS is going on the shelf until Treyarch fixes it

#31bigbug1992Posted 12/23/2012 4:09:20 PM
oh look, this topic again
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards.
#32unclekoolaid73Posted 12/23/2012 4:14:57 PM
i will be checking your gamertag to see if your playing it or not.
#33Blizzard09Posted 12/23/2012 4:19:38 PM
Well seeing as its Activisions job to let Treyarch fix their crap. Blame Activision for not wanting servers to be down for the time needed for the fix's. Or the fact they got your money already and could careless if you stop playing.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#34ClunyPosted 12/23/2012 4:26:37 PM
Speak up, don't think Treyarch can hear you with all the money they're swimming in.
---
"Dubstep and Skrillex sound like Optimus Prime ****ing a doorknob."
#35gucciburrrPosted 12/23/2012 4:26:50 PM
This is what happens when you let below average talent touch something of high value. You get a broken mess. People expect to much from Treyarch. Have you seen their track record with games where they didn't have a winning formula spoonfed them?? It's not pretty. Lastly, you should know you can't complain about CoD up here. If you let these plants tell it, BO2 runs as smooth as Halo...
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#36BobbyCreekPosted 12/23/2012 4:44:53 PM
don't throw your AGR on a roof and it won't dissapear!
#37Hawker44Posted 12/23/2012 5:58:14 PM
in other words TC, you're saying the same thing everyone else keeps saying, "I will never buy another CoD again," then when the trailer for MW4 is revealed, you'll be all excited to play it, will buy it 1st day, & complain that it's worse then BO2.

I seem to be the only person that meant it when I said I won't play this series again. Face it, Activision, Treyarch, & Infinity Ward don't care if you don't like the game, all because they got what they wanted from you & all the other suckers. Your money. It's Activision's MO to milk a franchise for all the money they can get until people finally get so sick of it they stop buying it.

Examples? Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, Soon CoD. Nothing will change. Activision will just find a new money making game, & people will still be stupid enough to buy it until it's just a washed out husk of what made it popular in the 1st place.
#38CidHighwindFF7Posted 12/23/2012 6:12:34 PM
You'd think after making the same game the 5th time, they would get it right this time.
---
"Hold on to your britches, and don't piss in em'!"-Cid Highwind
"...an undying shadow in the world of lights" -Grey Fox
#39XxOblivion77Posted 12/23/2012 7:09:49 PM
Sickened by the people in this thread that lie down and take it when the corporations that produce these games have NO excuse to not have it done right.

You can argue that no game is perfect, but this is something that should be easily avoidable in the 7TH GAME TO USE THIS ENGINE (CoD1 and CoD3 had different ones). Yeah, they only have two years to make each game so of course there might be problems. But why do we need a new game every year, each with their own unique problems and some persisting ones?

MONEY

And it's you guys who support this model by not complaining, by not demanding a change, by making excuses for them. You are king's pawns and the shepherd's sheep, and there's more of you after every release of this game.

Call me a tinhat or whatever, but this attitude transcends other areas of life. Look at our government. Look how a nation that was once dedicated to freedom is now attempting to force its citizens into taking a microchip that can be tracked and identified anytime, anywhere.

I'm not saying that there's a conspiracy with Activision, but then again we should all know by now that corporations rule America. Money talks, money walks.

Not trying to troll, just rustled that my favorite game and favorite society is being ruined by people who choose not to care.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#40x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/23/2012 7:12:12 PM
XxOblivion77 posted...
Sickened by the people in this thread that lie down and take it when the corporations that produce these games have NO excuse to not have it done right.

You can argue that no game is perfect, but this is something that should be easily avoidable in the 7TH GAME TO USE THIS ENGINE (CoD1 and CoD3 had different ones). Yeah, they only have two years to make each game so of course there might be problems. But why do we need a new game every year, each with their own unique problems and some persisting ones?

MONEY

And it's you guys who support this model by not complaining, by not demanding a change, by making excuses for them. You are king's pawns and the shepherd's sheep, and there's more of you after every release of this game.

Call me a tinhat or whatever, but this attitude transcends other areas of life. Look at our government. Look how a nation that was once dedicated to freedom is now attempting to force its citizens into taking a microchip that can be tracked and identified anytime, anywhere.

I'm not saying that there's a conspiracy with Activision, but then again we should all know by now that corporations rule America. Money talks, money walks.

Not trying to troll, just rustled that my favorite game and favorite society is being ruined by people who choose not to care.

I will play but I think this game has far to many issues for Treyarch to overlook. The other day the game ran fine with minimal lag. The next day it was a lag infested mess and continued for two days. Yesterday was great but the hosts kept dashboarding and ending games. Today, the games are ALL filled with lag and hit detection issues and no hosts are quitting.

This game and it's players are so unpredictable.