This PoS is going on the shelf until Treyarch fixes it

#41XxOblivion77Posted 12/23/2012 7:15:07 PM
XxOblivion77 posted...
Sickened by the people in this thread that lie down and take it when the corporations that produce these games have NO excuse to not have it done right.

You can argue that no game is perfect, but this is something that should be easily avoidable in the 7TH GAME TO USE THIS ENGINE (CoD1 and CoD3 had different ones). Yeah, they only have two years to make each game so of course there might be problems. But why do we need a new game every year, each with their own unique problems and some persisting ones?

MONEY

And it's you guys who support this model by not complaining, by not demanding a change, by making excuses for them. You are king's pawns and the shepherd's sheep, and there's more of you after every release of this game.

Call me a tinhat or whatever, but this attitude transcends other areas of life. Look at our government. Look how a nation that was once dedicated to freedom is now attempting to force its citizens into taking a microchip that can be tracked and identified anytime, anywhere.

I'm not saying that there's a conspiracy with Activision, but then again we should all know by now that corporations rule America. Money talks, money walks.

Not trying to troll, just rustled that my favorite game and favorite society is being ruined by people who choose not to care.

I will play but I think this game has far to many issues for Treyarch to overlook. The other day the game ran fine with minimal lag. The next day it was a lag infested mess and continued for two days. Yesterday was great but the hosts kept dashboarding and ending games. Today, the games are ALL filled with lag and hit detection issues and no hosts are quitting.

This game and it's players are so unpredictable.

Most people that play this game run around like a chicken with their head cut off, claiming they are playing the objective when they constantly dolphin dive on the b flag without thinking.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#42x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 12/23/2012 7:17:01 PM
I absolutely adore those players who hide in a corner until the B flag is 98% taken and than come out of hiding and dive onto it for the capture. Especially those that do it AS you're dying and they get the capture and you don't. If they would have just JOINED me from the time they started camping out we would BOTH be alive.

...speechless
#43POWERSLAVE_815Posted 12/23/2012 7:18:49 PM
This guy needs to have his gamefaqs profile deleted all he does is cry
#44TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:20:04 AM
Hawker44 posted...
in other words TC, you're saying the same thing everyone else keeps saying, "I will never buy another CoD again," then when the trailer for MW4 is revealed, you'll be all excited to play it, will buy it 1st day, & complain that it's worse then BO2.

I seem to be the only person that meant it when I said I won't play this series again. Face it, Activision, Treyarch, & Infinity Ward don't care if you don't like the game, all because they got what they wanted from you & all the other suckers. Your money. It's Activision's MO to milk a franchise for all the money they can get until people finally get so sick of it they stop buying it.

Examples? Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, Soon CoD. Nothing will change. Activision will just find a new money making game, & people will still be stupid enough to buy it until it's just a washed out husk of what made it popular in the 1st place.

In other words, you don't know me but you're going to make blind assumptions about me based on things other people say and do. Very smart. Anyways, I said I was done with IW CoD games after they never fixed the OMA/DC problem and took ages to fix the Fuel rock glitch in MW2. MW3 was the first CoD game I didn't get since CoD2. I don't say things I don't mean. If you actually knew me personally, you would know that. If Treyarch doesn't do something about this game soon, instead of being so concerned with selling me more crap, they'll be on the same path and I'll just be done with the series.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#45MichaelMateriaPosted 12/24/2012 8:27:15 AM
Nargarakuga posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
Here's a better idea: don't run AGR.

Even better idea, learn to not bend over and take whatever is handed to you. I guess you'll just keep kissing their ass since they made a video game for you.

calm down its just an AGR. God people expect so much out of this franchise. It is not the perfect game. Every game has its flaws

... Please, stop.
---
XBL / Twitter: MichaelMateria / Michael_Materia
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MichaelMateria
#46WhatitdoBPosted 12/24/2012 8:34:57 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Hawker44 posted...
in other words TC, you're saying the same thing everyone else keeps saying, "I will never buy another CoD again," then when the trailer for MW4 is revealed, you'll be all excited to play it, will buy it 1st day, & complain that it's worse then BO2.

I seem to be the only person that meant it when I said I won't play this series again. Face it, Activision, Treyarch, & Infinity Ward don't care if you don't like the game, all because they got what they wanted from you & all the other suckers. Your money. It's Activision's MO to milk a franchise for all the money they can get until people finally get so sick of it they stop buying it.

Examples? Tony Hawk, Guitar Hero, Soon CoD. Nothing will change. Activision will just find a new money making game, & people will still be stupid enough to buy it until it's just a washed out husk of what made it popular in the 1st place.

In other words, you don't know me but you're going to make blind assumptions about me based on things other people say and do. Very smart. Anyways, I said I was done with IW CoD games after they never fixed the OMA/DC problem and took ages to fix the Fuel rock glitch in MW2. MW3 was the first CoD game I didn't get since CoD2. I don't say things I don't mean. If you actually knew me personally, you would know that. If Treyarch doesn't do something about this game soon, instead of being so concerned with selling me more crap, they'll be on the same path and I'll just be done with the series.

Oh no... TJ wont be playing anymore?! This is really bad news for Treyarch and the rest of the CoD community!

Bye.

You wont be missed.
---
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you even tried.
#47TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:41:14 AM
Of course I won't be missed. Why would a bunch of complete strangers miss me from a video game? Man, some of you guys need to get out more.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#48RajaalPosted 12/24/2012 8:41:35 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Better yet, Activision should just let them go. They're obviously not capable of doing their job correctly. The game has enough problems as it is with the lag, freezing, and everything else that has been talked about since release but now we have disappearing AGRs too. The first time it happened a few weeks ago I let it slide but it happened a 2nd time and I'm not dealing with it anymore.

I'll just check the boards to see when patches come out. I guess I'm expecting too much for wanting a game that costs $60 bucks to work like it's supposed to when I buy it. **** you Treyarch.

Have fun my two emp nades will miss the free 150 points!
#49trakrunr4evrPosted 12/24/2012 8:43:38 AM
I took a 4 day break from this game, tried again last night and the lag was even worse than before. Took it out and put in MW3. Crazy to see my bullets actually kill people when I shoot. inb4 mw3sucks. Because it doesn't.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#50WhatitdoBPosted 12/24/2012 8:46:00 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Of course I won't be missed. Why would a bunch of complete strangers miss me from a video game? Man, some of you guys need to get out more.

Exactly. Shut up and move along; none of these strangers care if you are quitting CoD.
---
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you even tried.