This PoS is going on the shelf until Treyarch fixes it

#51TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:48:04 AM
Rajaal posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Better yet, Activision should just let them go. They're obviously not capable of doing their job correctly. The game has enough problems as it is with the lag, freezing, and everything else that has been talked about since release but now we have disappearing AGRs too. The first time it happened a few weeks ago I let it slide but it happened a 2nd time and I'm not dealing with it anymore.

I'll just check the boards to see when patches come out. I guess I'm expecting too much for wanting a game that costs $60 bucks to work like it's supposed to when I buy it. **** you Treyarch.

Have fun my two emp nades will miss the free 150 points!

Lol that actually made me chuckle
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#52TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:51:16 AM
WhatitdoB posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Of course I won't be missed. Why would a bunch of complete strangers miss me from a video game? Man, some of you guys need to get out more.

Exactly. Shut up and move along; none of these strangers care if you are quitting CoD.

I didn't make the topic for people to care, I made the topic to start a discussion, I mean it is a discussion board. Common sense. Bet you feel like a real badass for telling some guy on the Internet to shut up, huh?

Lol Keyboard Commando
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#53zerooo0Posted 12/24/2012 8:54:08 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
WhatitdoB posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Of course I won't be missed. Why would a bunch of complete strangers miss me from a video game? Man, some of you guys need to get out more.

Exactly. Shut up and move along; none of these strangers care if you are quitting CoD.

I didn't make the topic for people to care, I made the topic to start a discussion, I mean it is a discussion board. Common sense. Bet you feel like a real badass for telling some guy on the Internet to shut up, huh?

Lol Keyboard Commando

Come on Carl, this is pathetic, you can do better then this. Have you thought about going vegan Carl?
---
Games I'm looking forward to:Lightning Returns:FFXIII,MGR:R,GTA5,Bioshock Infinite,and TLOU
#54CammyApplePosted 12/24/2012 8:54:22 AM
It isn't until the quote trees are posted until I really realize how many people on my ignore list are from this board.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#55TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:55:12 AM
trakrunr4evr posted...
I took a 4 day break from this game, tried again last night and the lag was even worse than before. Took it out and put in MW3. Crazy to see my bullets actually kill people when I shoot. inb4 mw3sucks. Because it doesn't.

That's why I never got rid of my copy of CoD4. It's pretty hard to find a game compared to 2007-2009 but when I do it always feels so good to play a quality CoD game instead of waiting for so and so to be fixed so the game can work like it's supposed to. If it had host migration it would be perfect, but hosts seem to quit a loss less in that game compared to now, probably because it's not filled with kdr obsessed kids looking for something to feel proud about.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#56NargarakugaPosted 12/24/2012 9:07:23 AM
Complaining wont do anything. Unless you guys actually form a petition or boycott or something theyre not gonna do anything. If you've noticed, people have been complaining about CoD since black ops 1 but they are still not making this game any better. They want to see how much you will take before you actually stop buying their games.

The main point is, just don't buy the next game if you are fed up with treyarch or activision or whatever. I'll keep buying the game because it's fun and i am not all that competitive and wont freak out for a kill that im supposed to get or a scorestreak gone bad.
---
---GT:Nargarakuga---
#57Alex_SagePosted 12/24/2012 9:11:51 AM
How many times does this guy say he's gonna quit CoD a week?
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#58TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 9:20:40 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
How many times does this guy say he's gonna quit CoD a week?

Never said I was quitting CoD before. Learn to read.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#59Alex_SagePosted 12/24/2012 10:07:32 AM
I'm sorry.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#60darkshadowmasterPosted 12/24/2012 10:09:19 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
I'm sorry.

I don't think you are.

LIAR
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.