What from this board offends you?

#11Hardcore74LeoPosted 12/25/2012 12:25:37 PM
This topic
#12sausage54Posted 12/25/2012 12:27:48 PM
Jnak6 posted...
Clearly, this board features a lot of hate and condescension. Given such, what specifically from this board happens to offend you?

Me personally, I'm past the point of taking many things seriously around here. Most topics--even on serious subjects--evitably reduce to s*** talking, so it's no longer a surprise that it's tough to find helpful discussion here.

This board would be fine if folks just used the search function instead of starting the same old thread that was probably on the first page.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#13DarkkisBOPosted 12/25/2012 12:36:46 PM
Nothing really offends me here, this board is actually a typical CoD board where people complain about:

A) A specific gun/attachment just killed me and it shouldn't OMG! Only the weapons I use can be OP! Anything else should suck, so nerf it.
B) OMG Lag Comp actually got me killed! Even though the lag happens to everyone and they get killed by it too!
C) I always spawn in bad places (it's 2-3% chance to have a bad spawn, but TCs usually remembers the bad spawns)

Those are the most often heard complains. But there is the positive side of GameFAQs which thinks positively about the game. It's not like everyone is complaining here.
---
PSN: DarkkisPr0 <--- If you add me tell me you're from Gfaqs
#14F_H_NukemPosted 12/25/2012 12:52:56 PM
what offends me?

people hiding behind fenches and pulling out their SWAMs

i mean seriously people, in PUBLIC!?!?!
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#15CaffeineSnorterPosted 12/25/2012 12:56:29 PM
Nothing really offends me here, this board is actually a typical CoD board where people complain about:

A) A specific gun/attachment just killed me and it shouldn't OMG! Only the weapons I use can be OP! Anything else should suck, so nerf it.
B) OMG Lag Comp actually got me killed! Even though the lag happens to everyone and they get killed by it too!
C) I always spawn in bad places (it's 2-3% chance to have a bad spawn, but TCs usually remembers the bad spawns)

Those are the most often heard complains. But there is the positive side of GameFAQs which thinks positively about the game. It's not like everyone is complaining here.

Any death where it is not the player's fault is unacceptable. It could be 1%. It is unacceptable.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#16supercoolisaacPosted 12/25/2012 1:00:43 PM
I don't even like girls...wait, what was the question again?
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#17koolboy123Posted 12/25/2012 1:03:10 PM
Nothing on this board should be taken seriously.
---
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
#18Jnak6(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 1:09:32 PM
sausage54 posted...
Jnak6 posted...
Clearly, this board features a lot of hate and condescension. Given such, what specifically from this board happens to offend you?

Me personally, I'm past the point of taking many things seriously around here. Most topics--even on serious subjects--evitably reduce to s*** talking, so it's no longer a surprise that it's tough to find helpful discussion here.

This board would be fine if folks just used the search function instead of starting the same old thread that was probably on the first page.

Right, because people who seek current opinions should search for old information.
#19gunho7Posted 12/25/2012 1:29:55 PM
Dumb noobs make me angry.

And people who actually try to argue valid points just for the point of arguing.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#20DarkkisBOPosted 12/25/2012 1:35:49 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

Any death where it is not the player's fault is unacceptable. It could be 1%. It is unacceptable.

Well, you have a point there, it is actually unacceptable. But I still have my point; those 3 are the most complained things here.
---
PSN: DarkkisPr0 <--- If you add me tell me you're from Gfaqs