What from this board offends you?

#21Ollie The Magic BumPosted 12/25/2012 2:43:47 PM
The stupidity offends my intelligence.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#22kirusuPosted 12/25/2012 3:13:45 PM
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...

welcome to gamefaqs. as a matter of fact welcome to the internet. your inteligence will forever be offended. enjoy yourself.

btw why is this topic on a call of duty board
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIWwSPavmlM
#23MonerMonerPosted 12/25/2012 4:20:41 PM
The term "Christmas noobs" offends me because it has christ in it, I think we should call them "Holiday noobs".*

*Disclaimer: this is not how I feel, just trolling along.
#24Ollie The Magic BumPosted 12/25/2012 11:42:20 PM
kirusu posted...
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...

welcome to gamefaqs. as a matter of fact welcome to the internet. your inteligence will forever be offended. enjoy yourself.

btw why is this topic on a call of duty board

The guy with 3000+ less karma than me is welcoming me to GameFAQs. >_>
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#25neovectorPosted 12/25/2012 11:48:11 PM
people telling others that they have never played with nor looked at their record....NOOB or some other derogatory term...that and the ass hat that is trying to tell us not to play this and other violent games to honor the children killed by a mentally ill psychopath with guns he got from his inept mother who obviously refused to put them in a gunsafe and her son into an asylum.
---
Gamertag:knighthawk3759, Xbox Community Ambassador
"sometimes people are just Bad Code" - Root
#26Bbq_d_NukePosted 12/25/2012 11:52:12 PM
neovector posted...
people telling others that they have never played with nor looked at their record....NOOB or some other derogatory term...that and the ass hat that is trying to tell us not to play this and other violent games to honor the children killed by a mentally ill psychopath with guns he got from his inept mother who obviously refused to put them in a gunsafe and her son into an asylum.

Agree 100%...
---
---
The schnozberries taste like schnozberries!
#27sausage54Posted 12/26/2012 3:38:47 AM
Jnak6 posted...
sausage54 posted...
Jnak6 posted...
Clearly, this board features a lot of hate and condescension. Given such, what specifically from this board happens to offend you?

Me personally, I'm past the point of taking many things seriously around here. Most topics--even on serious subjects--evitably reduce to s*** talking, so it's no longer a surprise that it's tough to find helpful discussion here.

This board would be fine if folks just used the search function instead of starting the same old thread that was probably on the first page.

Right, because people who seek current opinions should search for old information.

Search "lag", do we really need dozens of threads on lag? I could keep on going, but I'll stop with just lag. To many people start threads before searching if a similar discussion is already ongoing.

I just find it funny you criticize my opinion of what annoys me on this board, but you probably took it as if I meant your thread. By the way if you searched you would find similar topics to this discussion.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#28SpinalsniperPosted 12/26/2012 4:09:10 AM
People that tell other gamers that they should quit playing a certain game and place blame over horrendous events to entice trolling rants of incoherent
rants on top of ignorant rants. If your games that you play dictate the life you lead then: A. You're not living. B. Have no business telling others what "they should do" and C. need to seek professional help.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101