In honor of Gun Shooting VICTIMS , DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME

#1Macdaddyruss1Posted 12/25/2012 1:57:28 PM
we as Gamers are not going to sit back and ignore the lives that were lost.

I do not support the shootings and that they were a terrible thing, but I just get angry when games have been blamed for things that is clearly not possible

Maybe I should take part and not play my shooting games. Instead, I’ll go read the anarchist’s cookbook, watch a violent movie such as the dark knight rises, listen to Metallica’s kill’em all

investigators found video games and other electronics during their search of Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza’s Newtown home. British newspaper The Sun reported Tuesday that Adam “lived in the basement,” and played video games there, including Call of Duty

The NRA says the problem with mass shootings like the recent one at the Sandy Hook grade school in Connecticut is not too many unregulated guns but violent video games.

with gun-makers using these virtual worlds to advertise their products. The latest Medal of Honor game, for example, as part of a marketing campaign, created a separate "partners" site that linked to the real-versions of the weapons used by players. The links no longer work
---
Satanism in Skyrim-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7q2B-yhkk
#2Evil SquallPosted 12/25/2012 1:58:53 PM

Speak for yourself
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#3Gamerguy92Posted 12/25/2012 2:00:54 PM
As sad as it is that these people died, I'm not going to stop playing what I play as a whole because of it. It's not making me want to kill people or do any harm to anyone. Close this topic.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#4MilordyPosted 12/25/2012 2:01:30 PM
Evil Squall posted...

Speak for yourself

---
[This administrator has been deleted by a signature]
#5Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 2:02:14 PM
yes it is! Your angry already! or you wouldnt have posted that
---
Satanism in Skyrim-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7q2B-yhkk
#6ImTooSkilleddPosted 12/25/2012 2:03:45 PM
Please don't feed the troll.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro call of duty player, I seemed to have missed that"
#7Aadrian1234Posted 12/25/2012 2:05:06 PM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...

People play games for entertainment. People kill other people because their crazy and f***Ed up in the head. 2 different things
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth Message me via PSN Xbox live or i will ignore the request
3DS: 0817-4248-5560 PM me your FC if you add me
#8koolguy5Posted 12/25/2012 2:11:30 PM
noob troll
---
Mario rules.Period.FTLulz
#9CrimzonHeadPosted 12/25/2012 2:12:02 PM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...

*You're
---
"I never called you a troll because that would imply you were being stupid on purpose." - Loshadt
Don't be scared homie
#10grishow1Posted 12/25/2012 2:13:18 PM
What you have to realize is that the game didn't make him do it. The kid was f***ed up in the head and its been shown that his mom just didn't tell people how sadistic the kid was. He should have been wearing one of those nice white coats and living in a pillow lined room.
---
Click click pull