In honor of Gun Shooting VICTIMS , DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME

#31churchfan93Posted 12/25/2012 6:26:02 PM
Please read the whole post and not just the topic title before you say anything.
---
I don't have any babies, but my friends have babies. But I have friends, babies don't have any friends.
#32Lord_TenseEyePosted 12/25/2012 6:32:11 PM
nuschler2212 posted...
Those Afghans, Iraqis and Syrians are known to do nothing but sit back and play video games all day.

Wait, do they even have electricity?

Should have known some ignorant person would have brought racism into a topic like this.

Look at the map that the black ops 2 multiplayer main menu screen shows. You can get a rough idea of how many people play black ops 2 there. Well...you'd have to find them on the map first. Also, the map clearly shows who plays this game the most.

Also yes they do have electricity. Not all areas in these countries are decrepit like the "unbiased" media shows.
#33Fou LuPosted 12/25/2012 6:41:49 PM
The Sun is a British tabloid paper that makes up stories.

Also, it was just proven by a 60-something year old man that video games do not make people kill others. He set his house on fire, and when firefighters entered, he shot them, killing 2 and injuring another 2, then killing himself. He was previously in jail for 17 years, meaning he started killing when he was about 45-50. Violent games didn't make him a criminal, he was a killer, and he got his hands on a gun, even with his criminal background.

Seriously, give it a rest.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#34HoundourPosted 12/25/2012 7:36:50 PM
TC, next time you to attempt to troll. Make it less obvious.
---
I LOVE METAL
#35Gamerguy92Posted 12/25/2012 7:45:46 PM
I just noticed the Metallica line, lmao. Definite joke topic. I'm mad I fell for it.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#36jaoman69Posted 12/25/2012 8:00:44 PM
i love call of duty and dont care about newtown come at me bro
#37patgd04Posted 12/25/2012 8:13:29 PM
remember yesterday when that guy set a fire to set a trap for the fire fighters that was then shot at ? christmas eve and all that pretty sure he played a video game or watched something with guns in his life time. . . oh and maybe the NEWs >_>
---
"When I'm Riot" video /watch?v=OkaSJdoa9P0&feature=endscreen&NR=1
GT patgd2008
#38collarbonePosted 12/25/2012 8:18:59 PM
games aren't the only danger.
nerf guns, water guns, and laser tag all simulate violence and therefore lead to murder
---
PlayStation Network: TextMissing
Xbox Live: BerserkGamer
#39HeroDobbyPosted 12/25/2012 8:22:15 PM
Well! I blame the news for mass media of the shootings. It gives courage to the other eff'd up people to shoot others.
#40piazzapimper313Posted 12/25/2012 8:26:19 PM
Rikiaz, i tried using that same argument once, i said why is the sandy hook shooting so popular when people are being shot up in so many other countries, why does this one matter?

Reason being, we are a civilized country, and these kind of mass shooting, even though they are unfortunately becoming more popular, do not happen day in and day out, places like afghanistan are NOT fully civilized, and taliban coming in and shooting the place up is almost common..