In honor of Gun Shooting VICTIMS , DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME

#61thepwnisPosted 12/25/2012 11:11:21 PM
in the autopsy they found water in his system

ban water
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClashDkS
Dark Souls, PTDE, and more to come.
#62coconutarmy1Posted 12/25/2012 11:11:29 PM
I see the sentiment, but the whole "No Russian" level was supposed to be a sickening image of the brutality of shootings, not a power trip.
---
Currently commanding a platoon of coconuts. Slow work, but very fulfilling.
#63thatguyoncheesePosted 12/25/2012 11:14:41 PM
For the love of god let this die
---
do you even lift bro
#64The_Mighty_KELPPosted 12/25/2012 11:19:12 PM
I'll just leave this here...
http://kotaku.com/5970577/even-one-of-the-biggest-critics-of-violent-video-games-bashed-the-nra-today
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#65Storm_WalkerPosted 12/25/2012 11:21:49 PM
Don't worry about me, I already know better.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#66nuschler2212Posted 12/26/2012 12:07:58 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Those Afghans, Iraqis and Syrians are known to do nothing but sit back and play video games all day.

Wait, do they even have electricity?

Should have known some ignorant person would have brought racism into a topic like this.

Look at the map that the black ops 2 multiplayer main menu screen shows. You can get a rough idea of how many people play black ops 2 there. Well...you'd have to find them on the map first. Also, the map clearly shows who plays this game the most.

Also yes they do have electricity. Not all areas in these countries are decrepit like the "unbiased" media shows.

How is this racism? That in itself is an ignorant statement.

Afghans (1 in 3 have electricity, therefore can't play video games, fact)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/09/us-afghanistan-power-idUSTRE8080C920120109

Even Baghdad doesn't have electricity 24 hours a day, low percent have it at all, fact:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/07/28/power-and-light.html

Good luck defending those awful statistics in support of your argument.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#67Model_OmegaPosted 12/26/2012 12:55:15 AM
Anyone who seriously believes that Violent Video Games, or Violent Media for that matter can trigger homicidal thoughts in people is really just doing that, believing.
There is ZERO evidence to suggest these claims, there is more evidence to the existence of God, the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot then evidence to this "Violent Media is bad" claim.
The question isn't "did violent media make X do Y?"
It's "What about this violent media did X find appealing?"
---
Robot Masters Capcom Should Put in the next Megaman game: Nuclear Man, Pot Man and Calculus Man
#68The_Last_AznPosted 12/26/2012 1:13:27 AM
10 million copies of BO2 have been sold in North America to date on just xbox and PS3.

How many young adult males (age 10-30) are there in the US? 50 million out of the 300 million-ish population?

That implies 1 in 5 boys have played BO2. Similar numbers apply to CS, unreal, halo, battlefield, etc.

He also probably listened to a music genre shared by 10 million other fans, watched the same violent movies that brought in millions at the box office, etc.

Face it, the only thing about this guy that made him unique was that he was crazy. Only the NRA is pointing fingers at violent media. As far as I know even most right wing pundits have begun to question the saneness of allowing civilians to own assault rifles.

Also, topic title should be IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CONSTANTLY RAGE, PLAY SOMETHING ELSE
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#69The_ShaderPosted 12/26/2012 5:13:45 AM
the Topic Creator left a long time ago guys....
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#70Zero IXPosted 12/26/2012 5:27:12 AM
thepwnis posted...
in the autopsy they found water in his system

ban water

underrated post
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame