C/D Warthog sucks

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I've seen it called in several times (a couple of my own) and not get a single kill.
It takes way too long in between passes, way too easy for everyone to get inside.
3 years ago#2
Regardless of rather it sucks or not it's badass.
PSN: djttyme
UMvC3 current team: Wesker/Storm/Sentinel
3 years ago#3
Every time the enemy calls one in I take cover while my team continues to run outside and die. You're unlucky (and so am I based on my team lol)
3 years ago#4
XiahouBa301 posted...
Regardless of rather it sucks or not it's badass.

Peace, and much love to you.
3 years ago#5
D. In Objective games it's pretty much a you win button if you use it at the right time.
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
3 years ago#6
D. I dunno if its just because I play a lot of domination but last time I checked I'm averaging 10 kills per warthog. So not only does it get me a lot of kills but dat sound is cray.
3 years ago#7
C. It's insanely situation.
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
3 years ago#8
I'm not a big fan of it. But the fact is you can use it and forget it and that is its biggest strength.
https://twitter.com/Inkontrol2 - my media twitter (movies, tv shows, music, gaming)
3 years ago#9
matrix0523 posted...
C. It's insanely situation.

If by extremely situational you mean extremely good in everything but TDM then you need to quit playing the crud game mode.
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
3 years ago#10
D. But it depends on the map, I think.

On Carrier and Turbine, as a couple of examples, the thing is quite lethal, in any mode.

Scrap that, just depends on the enemy team. Like most streak rewards. :P
"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived