Zombies Town Survival pack-a-punch question

#1DahaganuPosted 12/26/2012 10:23:08 AM
Me and my cousin play co-op town survival all the time. We've only got to like level 25. Usually what kills us is not getting a max ammo so we run out of ammo. My question is, are there certain weapons you can pack a punch over and over again, making them stronger and stronger? Or can I at least pack a punch them again to refill ammo?

Our strategy usually is, get a LMG and/or Ray Gun, pack a punch them both, get speed cola, juggernog, double tap, and staminup. That usually works well for a while until we run out of ammo.
#2kingPaxPosted 12/26/2012 10:31:05 AM
You can put some of the new weapons in PaP again and again, but they will not refill the ammo. If you run out of ammo you'll either have to get a weapon off of the wall or hit the box and hope you get lucky.
#3Dahaganu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 10:37:06 AM
kingPax posted...
You can put some of the new weapons in PaP again and again, but they will not refill the ammo. If you run out of ammo you'll either have to get a weapon off of the wall or hit the box and hope you get lucky.

I've heard pack-a-punching weapons over and over will just cycle through certain attachments? So really no point ? If I buy an MP5 and pack-a-punch it, can I still buy ammo for it off the wall or will it replace the PaP MP5 with the original MP5?

Like I said, ammo kills us in the later rounds
#4kingPaxPosted 12/26/2012 10:44:48 AM
Yea PaP it over and over again will only give you attachments, not ammo. But with the mp5 Pap'd if you get ammo off of the wall it will cost 4500 points, but yes you can still get ammo off of the wall.
#5ID15Posted 12/26/2012 11:14:36 AM
Use Dogs! In the customize games menu there is an options to turn Hellhounds on/off. Why would you want them on? Because they work the same way they have in the past! The Hellhounds appear every 4-8? rounds and when you kill the last one they drop a Max Ammo! Problem solved!

Eventually though, as with all zombie maps it'll get to the point where your weapons do next to nothing and you'll eventually run out of ammo anyway unless your really lucky.
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....