Twin Sentry Guns: A Christmas Noob Production

#101DW2189Posted 12/27/2012 3:22:31 PM
Genstar2000 posted...
dueric posted...
Genstar2000 posted...

Patience is a virtue

Build it and they shall come.... Then get gunned down

In real life, patience is a virtue. In a videogame, patience like that is kinda cheesy and cowardly.

If I were host of that game, I would have fed you kills until you got your streaks and then dashboarded so that you could be as annoyed as the rest of us were.

You can patience in video games, why run around mindless where you can play tactical... And you dashboarding means you couldn't stop it either... Keep up with the dashing

Tactical and TDM don't go together.

I just don't understand how someone can have fun by staying in the same spot the whole match, but to each their own I guess.
---
Black FC: 4083-6888-2587
#102Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 3:23:40 PM
morgul12 posted...
Wow, TC is so defensive that he feels obligated to respond to pretty much each and every post on this thread. Don't try to show off if you can't take the heat in stride. Not the way to hold onto friends, or a job, for that matter..

Funny... as of this posting, the camping vid shows 14 views and 15 dislike votes with 0 like votes. Hehehe -- dunno how there could be more votes than views, but a like-dislike of 0 to 15 gives an idea of what folks think of this playstyle (granted that the sample size is pretty small).

I'm not being defensive about anything, I'm actually justifying what I'm doing. On the the other hand you haters can't justify the comments you're making.
#103duericPosted 12/27/2012 3:25:47 PM
rowewheeles posted...

TC has got to be trolling with this vid...

Half of the topics on this board are about target finder and the other half are about head glitching and camping. Not sure if serious but it was a good laugh.

I think you're right. And now I feel like a total a*******. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#104Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 3:31:25 PM
dueric posted...
rowewheeles posted...

TC has got to be trolling with this vid...

Half of the topics on this board are about target finder and the other half are about head glitching and camping. Not sure if serious but it was a good laugh.

I think you're right. And now I feel like a total a*******. LOL

You shouldn't, you have every right to voice your opinion, whether or be right, wrong, or as in a jokingly or trolling attempt
#105Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 3:32:46 PM
zzhbombzz posted...
dueric posted...
zzhbombzz posted...

I'll never agree that dashboarding is cool, .

I was just being facetious, bro. I don't dashboard, or play TDM.

Besides, dashing for a camper is like punishing a dog 5 minutes after they peed on your carpet. By that time, it's pointless and they think you're rewarding them for something else entirely.

I didn't claim you did. Just a disclaimer before agreeing with your overall point. As far as my last comment i was speaking in generality. I have not watched the video yet. Not calling anyone out. Just hate to hear things like " patience is a virtue " from players on blops2. Usually it's a rebuttal from a prone corner camper.

No corner camper here my friend
#106duericPosted 12/27/2012 3:34:51 PM
Genstar2000 posted...

You shouldn't, you have every right to voice your opinion, whether or be right, wrong, or as in a jokingly or trolling attempt

Nah. Doesn't matter if you meant it as a goof or not. By continuing to post in this thread I promoted the video.

Bad, dueric. Bad.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#107P3rrydPlatypusPosted 12/27/2012 3:35:05 PM
adeel posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLvAzR2esIc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You're everything that's wrong with CoD.

---
I will refuse to take this sig down until the Texans win the Superbowl
#108rowewheelesPosted 12/27/2012 3:35:31 PM
zzhbombzz posted...
dueric posted...
zzhbombzz posted...

I'll never agree that dashboarding is cool, .

I was just being facetious, bro. I don't dashboard, or play TDM.

Besides, dashing for a camper is like punishing a dog 5 minutes after they peed on your carpet. By that time, it's pointless and they think you're rewarding them for something else entirely.

I didn't claim you did. Just a disclaimer before agreeing with your overall point. As far as my last comment i was speaking in generality. I have not watched the video yet. Not calling anyone out. Just hate to hear things like " patience is a virtue " from players on blops2. Usually it's a rebuttal from a prone corner camper.

Dude, you should watch this video, it's hilarious!
---
GT - BrownEyeBlew24
#109slaveanselmoPosted 12/27/2012 3:38:24 PM
Looks like you were doing the direct opposite of leading those targets.
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#110P3rrydPlatypusPosted 12/27/2012 3:52:18 PM
Genstar2000 posted...
morgul12 posted...
Wow, TC is so defensive that he feels obligated to respond to pretty much each and every post on this thread. Don't try to show off if you can't take the heat in stride. Not the way to hold onto friends, or a job, for that matter..

Funny... as of this posting, the camping vid shows 14 views and 15 dislike votes with 0 like votes. Hehehe -- dunno how there could be more votes than views, but a like-dislike of 0 to 15 gives an idea of what folks think of this playstyle (granted that the sample size is pretty small).

I'm not being defensive about anything, I'm actually justifying what I'm doing. On the the other hand you haters can't justify the comments you're making.

If your playing the way you and feel that it's right, why try to justify your tactics? Seems you're trying too hard there mate.
---
I will refuse to take this sig down until the Texans win the Superbowl