Twin Sentry Guns: A Christmas Noob Production

#111Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 3:56:39 PM
P3rrydPlatypus posted...
Genstar2000 posted...
morgul12 posted...
Wow, TC is so defensive that he feels obligated to respond to pretty much each and every post on this thread. Don't try to show off if you can't take the heat in stride. Not the way to hold onto friends, or a job, for that matter..

Funny... as of this posting, the camping vid shows 14 views and 15 dislike votes with 0 like votes. Hehehe -- dunno how there could be more votes than views, but a like-dislike of 0 to 15 gives an idea of what folks think of this playstyle (granted that the sample size is pretty small).

I'm not being defensive about anything, I'm actually justifying what I'm doing. On the the other hand you haters can't justify the comments you're making.

If your playing the way you and feel that it's right, why try to justify your tactics? Seems you're trying too hard there mate.

I'm not trying too hard.. I just want people to justify what they comment.

And so far only has basically done that the rest just leave random haterized comments with nothing to back them up
#112FootballRulezPosted 12/27/2012 4:00:14 PM
Lol crying about the target finder the sign of a bad player. News flash target finder is marksman pro get used to it
---
X-Box live GT: MagikMan86
PSN: Majik_Man86
#113duericPosted 12/27/2012 4:03:30 PM
FootballRulez posted...
News flash target finder is marksman pro

No, it's not.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#114FootballRulezPosted 12/27/2012 4:04:13 PM
dueric posted...
FootballRulez posted...

No, it's not.

Yes it is.
---
X-Box live GT: MagikMan86
PSN: Majik_Man86
#115duericPosted 12/27/2012 4:06:48 PM
FootballRulez posted...
dueric posted...
FootballRulez posted...

No, it's not.

Yes it is.

No, it's not.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#116Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 4:43:39 PM
Completely different
#117Disflex6Posted 12/28/2012 4:22:27 AM
Wizzl241 posted...
Disflex6 posted...
Lol target finder. The optic for people with bad eyesight.

I have terrible eyesight and I use the target finder. What's your point?

Exactly my point. I'd almost expect people with bad eyesight to use the TF. Can't see anybody when aiming without a TF? Go ahead and use the TF, level the playing field. But when kids depend on it because they're too damn lazy to actually use their perfectly functional eyes, that's annoying.

Nothing worse than kids who sit in a remote corner of the map and let the hurrdurr target finder essentially play the game for them.
---
www.youtube.com/Y2KFrosty
XBL: Y2K Frosty