Twin Sentry Guns: A Christmas Noob Production

#31darkshadowmasterPosted 12/27/2012 12:45:27 PM
While I myself get bored and can't sit and camp like he can, I do have to say that if people would just keep coming back and throwing themselves at me I wouldn't move either.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#32yediPosted 12/27/2012 12:46:25 PM
Seriously, I'm starting to think he's stacking lobbies.

Every game I play it's drop shotting SMG tryhards spamming emp/concussion 'nades or headglitching campers with the auto snipers hunkered down with 4 months rations.

This **** wouldn't fly in a normal game :\ Seriously, every time he should've died, but the lag comp/lag/enemy scrub-itude let him off scot-free it's painful :( If that were in any of the games I've played you'd have had so many 'nades thrown in your face you'd have lasted 15 seconds if you were lucky :\

I want a lobby where the baddies just keep rushing to their deaths instead of actually dealing with the guy killing everyone or just avoiding him altogether, and when he stands there they just shoot at the shield instead of the guy to the left.
---
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com
#33Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:46:42 PM
kirbyparufo posted...
I had a similar situation occurred last night in a game I played of Kill Confirmed on Raid. In the window of one of the rooms overlooking that big area (not the garage) with the cars, I set up a sentry gun. My teammates (I was not in a party) set up two guardians and a sentry gun in the same room. I laid a Tac Insert there and ran around protecting the area with a single Executioner. It was a bloodbath. I was stunned nobody on the other team had the brains to pack (or use) an EMP grenade. All of the equipment would have been wiped out in one shot. Instead, it lasted until the final minute of the match. >_>

Great job, play to what the competition gives you LOL. Some act like the rooms are there for decoration... Use your environment and tacticals to the fullest
#34BrownGottiPosted 12/27/2012 12:46:49 PM
Well done TC!!!! Don't let those haters bother you. I really liked your effective use of the shield. And to all the babies, if you are going to camp...... THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!!

And yes, one emp grenade would have ruined his day. But that's the other team's fault.
#35Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:47:32 PM
DestinysSonNeji posted...
Hell, I would have stayed there too if I knew the enemy would keep running face first into me.

Diddo
#36Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:51:36 PM
yedi posted...
Seriously, I'm starting to think he's stacking lobbies.

Every game I play it's drop shotting SMG tryhards spamming emp/concussion 'nades or headglitching campers with the auto snipers hunkered down with 4 months rations.

This **** wouldn't fly in a normal game :\ Seriously, every time he should've died, but the lag comp/lag/enemy scrub-itude let him off scot-free it's painful :( If that were in any of the games I've played you'd have had so many 'nades thrown in your face you'd have lasted 15 seconds if you were lucky :\

I want a lobby where the baddies just keep rushing to their deaths instead of actually dealing with the guy killing everyone or just avoiding him altogether, and when he stands there they just shoot at the shield instead of the guy to the left.

Really.... Stacking Lobbies Lmao.......that's what you came up with , Smh...
#37Skello1OPosted 12/27/2012 12:52:19 PM
I run and gun on certain maps... Will post video when I get home

Run and gun? With a 195 SPM?

http://m1353.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Skello10/A11C944C-B6BC-4867-8B04-D97AF0D23653-12737-000007326D6378D2_zps95d233e6.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

You're a camper, plain and simple.

Well, even if I was a camper by your definition.... You can't stop the way I play.... My videos prove it....

You have the right to play however you like just as much as I have the right to criticize you for it. In-game, Im sure anyone on this board could easily stop you from what you did in that video.

Nope...... I have strategies with emp users, rpg, and snipers...

Now I have stated before... 195spm is not mine altogether.. someone at ny house is surely playing under my name
nd scrubbing as they always do.... Stats don't mean a thing.

Your three best guns, aka the only guns you have over 140 kills with in your 140 hours of tdm, all have less than a 1.4 K/D

I wish you luck in trying to put those strategies into effect.
---
"As a human, I will seek companionship when alone, but desire solitude after I have found a companion!" -Mal
#38DPoisonPosted 12/27/2012 12:53:52 PM
Bad0Companny posted...
Look at all that camping. The main reason I don't play tdm. Also that crutch attachment.

Your blind hate is ignorant. He didn't get a single kill in that clip that he couldn't have gotten with any other sight. On the other hand, that headglitching and camping was scrubtastic.

Holy crap the irony!
#39Genstar2000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 12:55:33 PM
Skello1O posted...

http://m1353.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Skello10/A11C944C-B6BC-4867-8B04-D97AF0D23653-12737-000007326D6378D2_zps95d233e6.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

Well, even if I was a camper by your definition.... You can't stop the way I play.... My videos prove it....

You have the right to play however you like just as much as I have the right to criticize you for it. In-game, Im sure anyone on this board could easily stop you from what you did in that video.

Now I have stated before... 195spm is not mine altogether.. someone at ny house is surely playing under my name

Your three best guns, aka the only guns you have over 140 kills with in your 140 hours of tdm, all have less than a 1.4 K/D

You can look up all the stats you want.... I work, there's people at the house who play when I'm not there... So no matter how stats you throw at me, it's not entirely mine and don't care. But if it makes you feel better then dig up all the stats you want. I never boast about my stats.
#40Skello1OPosted 12/27/2012 1:02:35 PM
Genstar2000 posted...
Skello1O posted...

You can look up all the stats you want.... I work, there's people at the house who play when I'm not there... So no matter how stats you throw at me, it's not entirely mine and don't care. But if it makes you feel better then dig up all the stats you want. I never boast about my stats.

They all use the same gun and play tdm 24/7? No wonder you don't play well, those brain deads have grown onto you.
---
"As a human, I will seek companionship when alone, but desire solitude after I have found a companion!" -Mal